3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
W
Will smith12 01.12.21 10:37 pm

Opponent not found (FIFA 16)

Prompt for 3 days already I can not find rivals in the seasons writes Opponent not found 10 times tried to search in UT for the same problem reinstalled fifa does not look for anybody
8 Comments
Sort by:
G
Gothic500 01.12.21

also interesting that with the search yesterday I wanted to play the UT season 10 times tried to search writes no rivals?

V
Valery Karpin 01.12.21

Try in the matchmaking settings to select the item "Search by my location" instead of yes, put no

G
Gothic500 01.12.21

Valery Karpin
tried it does not help

W
Will smith12 01.12.21

Valery Karpin
Tried not looking anyway

M
Miha508 01.12.21

And on the contrary, my rivals are the same all the time, it starts to get bored (((

A
Alexey Fuzeev 01.12.21

The same trouble to find an opponent, no matter how it is not possible to find one in an hour, and another question, I played 20 with such a selection of terrible matches and I play all these matches away, why for nonsense

M
MIXAN 240 01.12.21

Hi all. Guys, tell me, please, I have climbed all sorts of forums I can’t find the answer, I have been playing FIFA in UT for a couple of years since the 14th. what to press so that your defenders attack the attacking opponent, and do not stand like road "cones". As far as I understand, you cannot change the tactical defense to the standard one in online. (talking about FIFA16 in UT online seasons)

A
Alexander MAN_03 01.12.21

Please tell me what kind of button is on or off before the start of the match in the "Seasons" mode? button signature 1/2