3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
l
logloglog 01.12.21 10:38 pm

Castle Tunnels - how to open the terminal? (No Access) (Fallout 4)

Killed the turret and the robot officer, searched this whole basement, there is no key there. Maybe this is a separate quest?
4 Comments
Sort by:
a
andrewGaara 01.12.21

If I understand correctly, then into this tunnel you go after the NPC (boy-grandmother), who tells you about the storage, etc.
So, after killing the robot officer, she must go to the terminal and open the door to another exit.
Probably you have a bug here. Everything was fine with me.

l
logloglog 01.12.21

andrewGaara
Not really. After we captured the castle with minitments, we recaptured them from the sea bogs and the huge boss cuttlefish. Then, in one of the rooms, in the construction mode, you can "disassemble" the blockage that leads to the tunnels. That's where I came across this terminal.

a
andrewGaara 01.12.21

Yes. I wrote about this blockage. There, in the castle, an NPC babuska will appear. On a quest. She will tell you about the arsenal and then you will have to go there with her.

Since you yourself have already cleaned everything there, you most likely just need to find it (wait for her to appear in the Castle). Talk to her and go there to the door so that she opens it.

This NPC is http://fallout.wikia.com/wiki/Ronnie_Shaw (Ronnie Shaw).

Perhaps there is another way to open it, but I do not know it.

l
logloglog 01.12.21

andrewGaara
Thank you! It helped!