3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Solidar 01.12.21 10:38 pm

[Supply lines] Question. (Fallout 4)

After reading the help about the settlement directly in the game menu, I decided to clarify the question of how exactly it works. For example, from the settlement "1" I appoint a dude to the settlement "2" as a supplier, thus the inventory of the workshop between the two settlements becomes common (if I am mistaken, correct it, but I think this is how it works). However, if from settlement "2" I lay a supply line to settlement "3", will I have a shared workshop inventory between "1" and "3"? Or do you still need to lay a route directly between "1" and "3" making a kind of triangle?
And the second question is, how do you catch these suppliers in order to cancel their task? After all, as I understand, they are constantly on the way, and when there are about 10 settlements, it is impossible to figure out which one each belongs to.
8 Comments
Sort by:
s
stre1nikov 01.12.21

1. Yes, it is common, the main thing is to stick the settlement into the general system, the triangles do not need to be muddied)
2. Here xs ... You need to calculate, you see a dude with brahmins in the settlement, you click on him, on "q" you see which settlements are available. The absent settlement on the list will be his native.

S
Solidar 01.12.21

stre1nikov
on the second question, in principle I understood this, though there are a lot of settlements and the names are such that every time you poke at the map you will check what is missing, I hoped there is a simpler MB option, and it still turns out that the list will lack two settlements, between which he forces, and if canceled, you will not know which settlement it will return to. And if I remember correctly, then you can't seem to cancel the supplier, just reassign to another job. And if he is not from the settlement in which I caught him, then how to do it?
I will have to cancel everyone and assign the new one beautifully, otherwise I will click on the supply line on the map, so my map is crossed out all in the lines, as if all the settlers will be corpsed)

s
stre1nikov 01.12.21

Solovat
Mde ... it's inconvenient so far done ... when I made 5 settlements, then problems began with the identification of these suppliers ... then I started right away, as soon as a new settlement appears, I put one on supply, it doesn't matter who, the main thing is to connect system, and is not worried, at first, yes, trying to remember, even thought for each settlement their hats as a sign of identification, but it is a chore ...
If caught in another, it does, in theory ... to move, so he another settlement will leave, then reassign from another settlement, in short, it is also dreary ... In general, as long as the exit itself, as a new settlement appears, resolve this issue with the supply and does not soar.
And wait for mods that somehow visualize who, where and where from)

c
callmegod 01.12.21

How to combine workshops so that the loot is shared? How to send settlers in a caravan?

P
Pomu4 01.12.21

Perk to pump into 1 "Local Leader". 6 charisma needed

G
Givemethedust 01.12.21

Supply lines can be displayed on the global map.

c
callmegod 01.12.21

Pomu4 Are
common loot and caravans the same thing?
I have taken the perk, charisma 8 or 9.
OBN: Send settlers to RB.

s
serg5555555 01.12.21

And why do you need constant supply at all? You need to build something - you do the supplyman - you build fences and turrets there, after that you remove the supplyman.