3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
KoMPoT2113 01.12.21 10:38 pm

problem with the train to London ... (Assassin's Creed: Syndicate)

After completing the second mission for ivy. All the screensavers pass, everything is fine, but then comes the standard black loading screen with a circle ... It seems that everything is fine, but then it throws me into the location, as I understand it 2 missions .. I went through the mission again, again ... what to do. I underestimated the settings. Restarting the game does not help
9 Comments
Sort by:
x
xXHASLXx 01.12.21

WAIT FOR PATCH)

K
KoMPoT2113 01.12.21

xXaLexX
you want to play .... That's what the heck do you pay big enough money for such shit? I didn't even bomb from the unit ... calmly passed, not counting that sometimes FPS fell to 20

x
xXHASLXx 01.12.21

KoMPoT2113
I'm wondering what you wrote, others don't have such problems like you alone)
Everything went great with the brakes and went to live in London: D

x
xXHASLXx 01.12.21

KoMPoT2113
Who said that I was paying, I didn't even pay for it, there was once a discount for it, I took it, at first I played pirate, and right now I play pirate. And I'm buying for what? for sale)

K
KoMPoT2113 01.12.21

xXaLexX
I didn’t say that you were crying ... I’m being bombed hard from this mission, I don’t give a fuck what to do

x
xXHASLXx 01.12.21

KoMPoT2113
I understand, probably a bug is most likely. Try to delete the save and go through from the beginning to the end of that mission. If not, then wait for the patches

K
KoMPoT2113 01.12.21

xXaLexX
well, it is clear that the bug. But this is a minus in the piggy bank of skirts

x
xXHASLXx 01.12.21

KoMPoT2113
try the principle, I do not say anything, it can help

m
masafaker 01.12.21

KoMPoT2113 the
first patch that came out helped me