3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
ALEKSEY-PC 01.12.21 10:38 pm

Quest bug, it is impossible to turn in the quest! Help! (Fallout 4)

In the fallout, there was a task with a black man who was at the very beginning, who had this? The quest for him is not a secondary one and the drug addict's grandmother does not want to bazaar either, stupidly E does not work with them! In short, replaying is not an option and not a fact that it will help! Can you have some code to complete the quest?
16 Comments
Sort by:
S
Sha-R 01.12.21

ALEKSEY-PC
completequest and quest id. like so.

A
ALEKSEY-PC 01.12.21

Sha-R
and where to see the id of the quest?

S
Sha-R 01.12.21

ALEKSEY-PC
But in f4 I don't know how to look at it. In FalloutWiki, search by quest name

A
ALEKSEY-PC 01.12.21

Sha-R
I found everything on YouTube, skipped it and came across the code "caqs", it completes any selected quest

M
Megatron4000 01.12.21

Guys, who knows, there is an Enclave in the game ???

A
ALEKSEY-PC 01.12.21

Sha-R
but no mistake, he actually completed all the quests, the author in the vilos only then said: D

S
Sha-R 01.12.21

ALEKSEY-PC
All quests are completed)))

A
ALEKSEY-PC 01.12.21

Sha-R
even for one quest I can't find and id, in short the patch needs to wait, it's stupid one black and this grandmother does not react to E :(

S
Sha-R 01.12.21

ALEKSEY-PC Right
now I have the same nonsense with Paladin Dance. He says, offers to go with him, but there is no dialogue about completing the quest

S
Sha-R 01.12.21

Megatron4000
no

s
slava akulov 01.12.21

ALEKSEY-PC
http://fallout.wikia.com/wiki/The_Lost_Patrol

m
m0xf 01.12.21

setstage mq207 200

E
EVilGENIY 01.12.21

Guys, to find out the id of the quest, enter the sqt console into the console - the id and stages of all the quests that have been started at the moment by the character will be displayed, then type in the completequest "quest id". for example, in my case, I could not submit due to a bug Closed institution. The solution was completequest mq207.
I advise you to save before this operation, as you may have to search for the ID by the selection method

4pla34 01.12.21

EVilGENIY, I also had a problem with this quest, after using completequest mq207 the task was completed, but the new one did not appear !!! WHAT TO DO?

S
Sanyok Tishaninov 01.12.21

I also have a problem, Kelogg's memories did not end, finished through the console id MQ202, but the next MQ209 through the startquest in the console does not start, what should I do?

4pla34 01.12.21

Yes guys, how to start the next quest if he doesn't want to?
It's just that if you can complete it, then you can start, but how?