3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Misha Cherik 01.12.21 10:38 pm

How to remove the limit on the number of settlers? (Fallout 4)

How to remove the limit on the number of settlers? I have 18, no longer go, and do not move. Is there some kind of mod or console command?
9 Comments
Sort by:
f
forkiller 01.12.21

pump your charisma to max. but in general there was a topic somewhere, scroll through, look

r
rosomaha7 01.12.21

Misha Cherik
I think from the number of houses, beds, paintings on the walls, carpets on the floor and FOOD,
then water with electricity and defense ...

M
Misha Cherik 01.12.21

rosomaha7
I have only 100 people calculated

r
rosomaha7 01.12.21

Misha Cherik Look
at the numbers in the construction mode. If there are red or yellow = not good.
Pay attention to the% happiness. If it is low - hang pictures on the wall and lay carpets on the floor.
Preferably beautiful !!! You need at least 80% to begin with and do not disappear for a long time.
I've disappeared for a week, I come - NO ONE. One robot is diving.
And Rocket's dog for sure.

d
david2222 01.12.21

Misha Cherik the
limit is calculated as 10 standard + your charisma

f
forkiller 01.12.21

rosomaha7
I just in one settlement scored on the fate of people. There were 7 people who survived about 3 attacks. Then I look, there is no one in the settlement, I come and there the corpses are alone, in short, they must be watched over like children

r
rosomaha7 01.12.21

forkiller
That's it! I have forgotten and DIDN'T know that it is so NECESSARY.

M
Misha Cherik 01.12.21

rosomaha7
80% happiness. Constantly stuck there. I need to somehow raise Charisma to 100 at least

r
rosomaha7 01.12.21

Misha Cherik
So take a walk on a daylight . shoot - dig up points and increase.
Only this charisma will not rise above 100 in any way. There is an analogue of charisma, or rather additives in English speech, this can be driven up to 100 for sure. Even for women, the perk of a woman killer is suitable, for a woman who is an enemy, you’ll quickly fill it up.