3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
d
david2222 01.12.21 10:38 pm

Faction question (Fallout 4)

tell me if you can follow the path of neutral and not quarrel with any faction and have friendly relations with everyone
13 Comments
Sort by:
n
nikishara 01.12.21

No, alas. Before the ending, you only have to choose one. And if you have any extra. quests from others, they are likely to fail (it was so for me, passed for the Brotherhood of Steel).

A
Administration Builder 01.12.21

david2222
I think it is possible, here one guy wrote that he became friends with three factions, after the massacre began and none of the three factions touched him. Stupidly walked there and collected gear from corpses)

n
nikishara 01.12.21

Builder Administration
Proofs? I probably don't know something. Or at least tell me what the topic was called.

H
HunterS0UL 01.12.21

nikishara
Yes, by the way, I saw an article somewhere that you can make friends between the Minutemans and the Brotherhood.

A

nikishara
on the forum was here somewhere. I can't find it right away. I give a tooth, I swear by a goat, tear off my cuticles if I lied

A

nikishara
found http://forums.playground.ru/fallout_4/walkthrough/vstupil_vo_vse_organizatsii_chto_za_tresh_tvoritsya-883993/

n
nikishara 01.12.21

Administration Builder
Ahah, thanks. On the next playthrough, I will try this theme.

G
Gibsoncheg 01.12.21

nikishara
My minitmen were automatically friends with the brotherhood. I did a ton of quests for them and went for the brotherhood, and when I received the last quest to storm the institute from the brotherhood, they gave me extra. the task to involve the minutemans in this case

a
archer2106 01.12.21

Minutemen, in theory, do not conflict with anyone at all.

a
archer2106 01.12.21

but with the rest you have to choose because the Father will set the task "Mass Fusion" in which you have to choose a side: for brotherhood or for an institute

c
callmegod 01.12.21

The task to talk to the paladin hangs in some police station. There are no options, just join the BS or refuse. If I join and complete BS missions, what will this affect, and will I receive missions from minutemans and remain a general?

s
sobrichee 01.12.21

That's strange - why the General !!!!!!!! Minutemans are sent to save all the peasants? "I am the king, al is not the king" (c)
=)

a
archer2106 01.12.21

callmegod's
introduction will not affect other factions in any way