3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
I
Incredible Kleinman 01.12.21 10:38 pm

Will there be vehicles in the game? (Fallout 4)

I would like to know if anyone has information about the availability of transport in F4? Of course, a car in a usable state was encountered in a series of games, but only in the second part and exclusively in a single copy.
24 Comments
Sort by:
M
MAX_x5.452 01.12.21

I think no (

A
Alexandrovitch 01.12.21

But there will be derezable ships

s
saa0891 01.12.21

It is unlikely, although the rotorcraft may be allowed to fly once.

E
Except2 01.12.21

Quick transitions on the map will replace your car.

A
Administration Builder 01.12.21

the fur will transform and drive)

V
Vitaly Markin 01.12.21

Yeah, riding a dog, only a saddle will need to be crafted.

E
ESYMNYSNPR 01.12.21

saa0891
I do not think that this is a one-time feature, rather after a certain quest there will be a constant opportunity to call it, if you put on the power driver, there will be no fast travel option and then the rotorcraft will help

I
Incredible Kleinman 01.12.21

The rotorcraft was in mods for New Vegas, already in two guises - one with a crew of New Californians just flew in and took to the place marked on the map, the second was fully controllable, with various weapons, and a refueling function

I
Ivan313 01.12.21

Otherwise we will fly on Alduin with a laser

M
MuscleMuseum 01.12.21

I hope no

B
BarackKamacho 01.12.21

vertibird will be an analogue of fast travel most likely

A
Angelica04 01.12.21

Like they wrote quick transitions, they will not do something else instead.

A
Azaznzel 01.12.21

rotorcraft will

O
Oleg Lisitskii 01.12.21

In the tutorial videos for the game from bethesda, you can see a perk whose icon is a voltboy on a car. If you could only fly a vertibird, it would be depicted.

W
Wise fool 01.12.21

Oleg Lisitskii vehicle
perk is a perk that increases enemy detection (taken from videos that were previously published on the PG)
The Incredible Kleinman
Rotarywing was repeatedly featured in various videos. Enemies flew on one. And the other was summoned with a smoke signal, after which the protagonist took the role of a machine gunner, and the dog stood by. No other transport was seen. Fallout 3 had a presidential train, but from a technical point of view, it was not a vehicle, but armor that was worn on the player.

W
Waffen 01.12.21

Flying brahmins and laser installations on their heads))

V
Vanya Rygalov 01.12.21

One Max is enough. Heh, heh ...

O
Oleg Lisitskii 01.12.21

Alex85
I will not argue with you. video did not translate

_
_Surgeon_ 01.12.21

I don't know what kind of transport there will be, but I would like to have the Higwayman (Chrysler Coupe 1957) returned ...

R
RussPAIr 01.12.21

there is a chance there is something mods can do, in this part there are a little more opportunities for the implementation of such a chip (there are ready-made models of cars and moto).
At least in Vegas there was such a mod on a motorcycle, albeit crude, but it was. If anyone has a desire, then transport will appear.