3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
C
Cyrilloed 01.12.21 10:56 pm

Fractions and their influence on the plot and relationship with AI. (Fallout 4)

I, like many, joined the Minutemans, walked to the castle with them, restored it. I want to join the Brotherhood, I already have such a mission, but how will this affect the attitude of others and, in particular, the same minutemans, and in general I read that the ending is influenced by the choice for which group you play, read what else you can play for the institute, who knows you can well describe these topics. Will they attack me in cities like Good Neighborliness and Diamond City if I enter an institute or minitments ??? On the main plots, I only reached the detective, but in the end I read how the factions are connected with the endings. And is it possible right away to be in three or more factions which, as it were, are at war with each other, for example, the institute and the fraternity ???
21 Comments
Sort by:
p
predator999 01.12.21

Yes, it does not seem to affect in any way, you can be in several factions. Just like in Skyrim, one could be at the same time a harbinger, archmage, nightingale, head of the dark brotherhood and also the savior of the empire to boot. Only about the institute and brotherhood I'm not sure.

C
Cyrilloed 01.12.21

predator999
the same thing I even freeze and go through the secondary ones, but they are boring and you can pump the hell out for them, in this folch it is generally difficult to download gg and without perks you can do nothing at all except wearing power armor.

p
predator999 01.12.21

I killed more time with the construction of villages than with additional quests, I already have 6 pieces + 2 more will be given on the quest

C
Cyrilloed 01.12.21

predator999
6 pieces of what ??? I didn't quite figure out how to build electricity and I understood something like that, only how to restore houses and appoint people not quite))

C
Cyrilloed 01.12.21

predator999 I
press to assign to the plant and my plant is simply selected and re-planted, although before that I clicked on the AI, one more question will not be attacked in cities after joining the same Institute?

G
Gvinpin.93 01.12.21

influences up to a certain point, no one needs minutemans, and then there will be a choice of the subway (PPC. Without thinking about the translation of this word, it is difficult to open the passage) or BS. since before the very end there will be a quest to kill either that or that (depending on which faction (if for bs, then you need to kill the institute and the subway, if for the subway, then bs and institute) you play) and the institute is against everyone (if you play for the institute it will be necessary to fill up both the BS and the subway)

C
Cyrilloed 01.12.21

Gvinpin.93 What
kind of faction is such a subway not an institute, as far as I understand from your speeches ??? two days playing weekend just)))

C
Cyrilloed 01.12.21

Gvinpin.93
and about the relationship with neutral AI influences, right now they tell me in the cities that the minutemans of the norms are guys, and if I enter the institute, won't everyone in the cities attack me?))

B
Bunny 01.12.21

Failed the brotherhood of steel. Tired of completing their tasks and giving away all the good that was on the assignments, decide to fill them up. Filled up.
Will this affect the further passage or relations with the future Persians from the brotherhood?

p
predator999 01.12.21

Preston Garvey constantly throws quests like "cleanup" "expansion" to new settlements. Only the first settlement in Sankuchari was properly built, even electricity was carried out by caravans, the rest was laid out like copper, a very scarce resource

G
Gvinpin.93 01.12.21

Cyrilloed nope
, I entered and calmly went to the markets of good-neighborliness and diamond town, in the game there are 3 factions of the Brotherhood of Steel, the Institute, the Underground (these are the ones who decide life in Boston), the Minutemen may also influence when you capture all the settlements, but I have no patience enough, since all tasks are monotonous. And supply lines are needed in order to throw off all the trash at one point, since resources (all) will be distributed between related areas (settlements)

C
Cyrilloed 01.12.21

Gvinpin.93
that is, you joined several factions at once and climbed through the commonwealth and no one attacked anything except the subway, which is against everyone.

G
Gvinpin.93 01.12.21

Kirilloed
her, I climbed in the community and was at enmity only with the institute, and joined all 3 factions, then became for the institute, filled everyone up and walked calmly around the world

D
Diabolika 01.12.21

Well, personally, I am now calmly a member of the BS, minutemans and the subway, but I have not yet reached the institute in kv. At the moment, there has been no reaction from members of the faction or the population of the commonwealth. And the subway is not against everyone, they "fight" for the rights of synths. + before joining you are given a har-ku in which it is mentioned that "this is the general of the Minutemans", which is only a plus for them, they say you benefit and help people (and not really).
Such a question: if in the end to score on the BS and go over to the institute, how will this affect the relationship with Paladin Dance?
Spoiler Given that he is not quite human, will he continue to be a possible companion and romantic interest?

r
rosomaha7 01.12.21

predator999
This group is minitmen! Only yesterday it became clear. And yes, I have a GENERAL.
But after clearing a place in the city and after firing from a rocket launcher, he writes = None of the minutemans can answer the call.
When will they be "called" ????

U
UndertakerH 01.12.21

rosomaha7
from "call" you can if there is an open settlement with people nearby

C
Cyrilloed 01.12.21

Gvinpin.93
and how to establish trade between settlements?

G
Gvinpin.93 01.12.21

Cyrilloed
construction mode and aim at the unit, press q and establish trade (there the perk must be pumped)
Diabolika
Spoilers for all 3 factions one ending, fill up 2 other factions

D
Diabolika 01.12.21

Gvinpin.93
Yes, that's understandable. I am specifically interested in the behavior of the satellite
Spoiler, if I decide to destroy his beloved BS. Will he stay with me with a max relationship, or will we become enemies, since I betrayed them?

G
Gvinpin.93 01.12.21

Diabolika
you will extinguish it just_)) companions that are available in other factions I killed