3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
Tonka82 01.12.21 10:56 pm

Brotherhood of Steel and Minetmen! (Fallout 4)

Is it possible to simultaneously complete tasks for two factions?)

At first, I did the tasks of the Minetmen! Remained task Assault (for blowjob men), but also warmed the task "Talk to Paladin Dunst"!
In general, I talked with Dunst and joined the ranks of the Lordship ... the task of the blowjob men remained !!!

When I took the first assignment from Steel, I went to Preston (blowjob), he gave me an assignment to clear the settlement about ghouls!

Ie, as I understand it, you can simultaneously play for two factions or more?
6 Comments
Sort by:
g
gloccc 01.12.21

Tonka82 Understood
correctly. As far as I know, you cannot go through the tasks at the same time for the brotherhood of steel and for the institute

|
| Nekto | 01.12.21

yes, enter wherever you want, even in a piece of shit)))

x
xXHASLXx 01.12.21

Blowjobs: D

K
Kalmah13 01.12.21

Blowjob Mena))

R
RedFleecer 01.12.21

Factions that affect the ending (that is, who you will join) This is the Brotherhood, the subway and the institute. Moreover, until a certain moment you can do square for all factions, but then you are warned that if you do another task for this, then with others you will forever become an enemy) .And the minutemans do not care at all who you chose there)

n
n0lifer 01.12.21

I caught some kind of bug, after joining the brotherhood, quests were opened to clean up and find all sorts of details, I have completed them many times, as I understand they are endless, in the journal all tasks related to the brotherhood are completed, only in the other section, there is a task to talk to the paladin Dance , but he does not want to talk, he says he is busy, etc. how to fix?