3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
f
ferskoer 01.12.21 10:56 pm

Advice. How to have a decent amount of caps and "healoks"? (Fallout 4)

Hello everyone.
If you are experiencing problems with covers and "heals", then you have come to the right place.
The method is a bit dreary, as it is looped.
We need water purification stations, there are two of them to choose from: "Water Pump" (Provides 3 water) and "Industrial Water Treatment Plant" (Requires Science 1, gives 40 water). You need to get from 40 units of water per settlement. After reaching this amount, go to sleep, 24 hours will be enough. After sleeping, head to the workbench. Find the "Help" tab in the workbench and take the purified water, it will be in the amount of 40-89 pieces. Now you can sell it (8-14 caps per piece), or use it to heal your own body (40 HP). It is desirable, of course, to raise the water level in the settlement to 80+.
The cycle is as follows: sleep (24 hours)> pick up> sell. You can repeat it indefinitely.
Hope it helped someone.
PS THIS IS NOT A BLOG!
9 Comments
Sort by:
C
CEMENTATOR 01.12.21

ferskoer
I like this approach to the question. if the time rewind were still fast enough, then the prices would not have been at all for such advice.

P
Prostouser 01.12.21

I played on the normal level of difficulty, ran in a worn-out overalls and leather armor, worn out in the first workshop and did not complain, there was a lot of money, so if you play on medium-hard you don't need to fool yourself with this, you should think only at high levels.
PS Not a bad advice, which only people will not do for the sake of profit.

f
ferskoer 01.12.21

Prostouser
Accidentally discovered while carrying all the trash out of the settlement. It should have been 225 kg, and now it was 265. Seeing that the water takes 40 kg, I decided to sell it, and then it went.
PS The penultimate level of difficulty.

C
CEMENTATOR 01.12.21

ferskoer
always respect people like you. A very good honest and kind way to raise lids on the wasteland.
Some of them sell black broth raiders to super mutants, it's also supposedly profitable, but is that good?
Spoiler
And you are great.

V
Vlas Spacesru 01.12.21

W
WestusBox 01.12.21

Why drag resources on yourself when you move? It's easier to make a supply line between bases and use a common inventory.

E
Ebusan 01.12.21

how to get a huge pile of drugs and stimulants

I must say right away that there are a lot of options for the development of events in this chain and it is better to save the game in a new slot before each new action.

I am writing as I did:

It is necessary to go to the bar of the diamond city.
The local bartender pokes the wife of a freak and the freak does not like it, plus he is still sitting at home with his child all the time.
The bartender will break a penny for him there, he will be upset and leave
We communicate with the bartender, with the cuckold's wife, with local visitors (we will learn a lot about ourselves)
I don’t know whether it is important or not, but I agreed to buy this traitorous drink during the conversation.

Next, we go to the market.

There this freak will come up to us and we must agree to go with him to deal with the bartender
Here it is important: you need to convince them to solve the issue without violence, saving the game before the conversation in the bar will help.

Further, the bartender will offer to visit arrow to local drug dealers and the customer, taking money and goods
Mol wife shpohaetsya all because geezer no dough, but as soon as it is rich, it is the slingshot will move

in general are going on the arrow (run very close) we wet the peel and the buyer there, talk to the main huckster
We ask her to sign up, passwords and we are given another quest: sort of like visiting the main drug factory.
Then she started to run away, I killed just in case) The

bartender says goodbye and says that he is dumping out of the city. Then I didn't understand at all.

Then there are 2 options:
- the cuckold takes drugs for himself, gives us some caps
- we give the cuckold lids and take the goods for ourselves

I chose the first option, knocked him down and took the goods
It hurt brazenly he talked when dividing the loot, and it was a pity to give 500 lids to him)

There really is a lot of everything: 60 stimulants, 60 screws, etc. ... (while I was brewing vinobuffs and so on - upnul 2 lvl)

Consequences for the current moment:
- the bar is still without a bartender
- the wife of the poor fellow took out my brain and I confessed that she dumped him and
called me and yelled , then xs th.
- the bartender's daughter appeared in the city and asked harshly about him, at the end she said that she would talk to me later
- the father of that very buyer (a rich family, a major son) is also looking for a son and pesters with strange questions while I ignore him

I'm waiting for the continuation of this story

s
serg5555555 01.12.21

Ebusan
60 pieces. Is this a huge pile? Especially when you consider that all drugs are quite easy to craft.

E
Ebusan 01.12.21

serg5555555
no, well, considering that this can be obtained at the very beginning of the plot, then this is very good
and you can craft 60 psycho screws (or whatever they are), as well as get a good amount of experience