3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Volkoff28ru 01.12.21 10:56 pm

Video adapter GeForce GT240 (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Hello! I have a pretty old pc. It's not a problem to raise the operative, but the question is, is it worth doing? Will this video card handle The Witcher. The second pulls with a bang.
28 Comments
Sort by:
Z
ZlobnyDed 01.12.21

Will not pull. Although, if what the Witcher 2 at low settings you call "pulls with a bang", then the third will pull. GT630 shows a maximum of 30 fps at minimums, with constant drawdowns. If it suits you - go for it

Z
ZlobnyDed 01.12.21

What kind of memory? DDR2? With four gigs, DDR3 1600 in Novigrad slows down robustly. At six no longer slows down

A
AlexOmen 01.12.21

If the video is 1 GB, then it will pull at the minimum with 8 GB of RAM.

V
Volkoff28ru 01.12.21

Thanks for the answer. I'd better dig up money for PS 4 than upgrade my firewood.

v
vovan.demon2011 01.12.21

PS 4, will not replace the PC, it is better to copy it to a new computer !!!!!!!!!!

Z
ZlobnyDed 01.12.21

Yes, now is not the best time to upgrade. They ask for two prices for iron

V
Volkoff28ru 01.12.21

vovan.demon2011
I think it will replace. I haven’t been sitting at my computer for a long time, and I just want to enjoy the games, relax on the couch, with beer and chips in front of a large TV, and not hunched over in front of the monitor. And on PS there are a lot of chic exclusives that I would like to play.

M
MunchkiN 616 01.12.21

will not pull because there is no shader model 5.0 for the video card

Z
Zevs72ru 01.12.21

Volkoff28ru
Hmm. I will dig the phrase for the norms of the computer and I will dig it for the ps4 ... They just kill. You will save up for ps4, and then you will give dozens of mowers for games anyway. And to have 900p and 30 fps is squalor, not pleasure. Do you want a TV set? build a small PC = console, put it under the telecom and play games in a nice little graph, with a chance of piracy. If you don't like piracy, you will pay less anyway. That's all.

r
rus team pervik 01.12.21

Zevs72ru
Well, you have logic, the person clearly wrote ... to sit not to hunchback, with a beer, and the question of the price tag for games is also not mentioned, if this is a lot for you, sit and swallow saliva

u
urban.kalabanovich 01.12.21

The Witcher is only on DX11. Or am I confusing?

g
godOFslaves 01.12.21

urban.kalabanovich
Yes, play there at least 9m.

a
andrex77 01.12.21

GeForce GT240 does not support DirectX 11, The Witcher just won't start

Z
Zevs72ru 01.12.21

rus team pervik
Can you read? Or do you just spit into the monitor? I wrote that you can put a PC under a telecom and play on the couch the same way. Well, at the expense of drooling in more detail. Sosnoli - Calla lilies with 20 fps. There's only splashing from butthert)))) And rajquits do on CD. If you like this kind of gaming, please :)

O
Old_Nick 01.12.21

andrex77 "... GeForce GT240 does not support DirectX 11, The Witcher just won't start ..."
Named.
Have already tried it :) There is a prog transferring, in such cases, the load from the GPU to the CPU. But if the client does not have a top-end CPU (and in this case, obviously, it is not him;)), the slowdown will be terrible

-
-Nerevar- 01.12.21

Volkoff28ru
550ti will normally have a texture on the outrageous and everything will give out at a minimum of the order of 20-33 fps. In general, my choice is on the R9 280 or R9 270X - R7 370

a
andrex77 01.12.21

Old_Nick
in the sense? to put this vidyuhu on a mother with a top-end i7, and the game will go? I doubt. This is if through the built-in video in the i7. By the way, it will be approximately like the GT240 in terms of performance.

a
andrex77 01.12.21

about "fry with beer". The configuration of the ancient computer: mother p8H61, percent Intel G630 video Radeon 5770 memory 6 gig, playing on the SSD. In the hunter config, textures and shadows are minimal, + MSI Afterburner GPU frequency from 850 - to 950. Resolution on TV - 1080p. On average - 20-35 fps. Gamepad - wired EXEQ Boxer, defined by Windows as XBOX360. What is good for me is that it is wired, and its wire is 3 meters long. Under a beer on the couch - quite)

L
LEFT FOR DTF 01.12.21

Zevs72ru
can be simpler. throw an hdmi cable to the TV set, buy a wireless keyboard and a mouse (or pad).
voila, full hd, 60 fps, sofa, beer (tea in my case).
but the computer will come out clearly fatter than ps4 for dalars. less than 60k is not worth counting on, it seems to me.

andrex77 the
witcher is very sensitive to grass density and resolution.
you can try twisting it. shadows do not really eat, as for me.

for example, on my monitor, it gave out ~ 50 fps at medium-high at 1680x1050
on a TV set in 1366x, something there is already 60 fps at all high.

f
fog666666 01.12.21

rus team pervik
I have a PC and I don’t sit and hunch over with beer and chips in the chair the TV and monitor are synchronized full hd and I’m in the chair 2 gamepads without wired and wireless headset I don’t understand more convenient than the set-top boxes