3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
h
hellmensch 01.12.21 10:56 pm

How to get through the window on Baron Avenue, South (Thief (2014))

I don’t know how to get to the window on Barona Avenue.

Tried to solve the riddle. The Smuggler's Map: Eel Dead End.

Where on the map the arrow indicates EEL'S END on the second floor pressed the button in the picture in the eye. Something rustled. There were sounds that sound when a new map is opened or a new hidden room is found. And, in my opinion, even an inscription appeared that a new card had appeared. But apparently nothing was revealed anywhere.

Then I found a waterfall, where, in theory, there should be buttons and a beam, with which you can get to the room above. There are only trinkets.

I did not find any buttons near the waterfall.

Now I'm trying to find something in the place where the arrow indicates BARON'S WAY on the map.
There, next to it, there is a window, to which I do not know how to get.

There is a thought that if you press a button in EEL'S END, press or activate something in BARONS'S WAY, then, perhaps, buttons will appear near the waterfall.

In any case, there is a window on Barona Avenue, but how to get to it is not clear.
3 Comments
Sort by:
D
DeSpUt666 01.12.21

hellmensch
What if it's not an entrance, but an exit from the other side!

h
hellmensch 01.12.21

Perhaps.
However, so far, in the course of the game, I have not come across such exits from which it was impossible to go back.
At least there is usually some kind of beam for the rope.
And then he came out, jumped down, and back - in no way.

D
DeSpUt666 01.12.21

hellmensch
And it seems there are places that you can't climb back ... I don't remember, unfortunately, I played for a long time.