3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
i
in_text 01.12.21 10:56 pm

Those who repeat the quests of the Brotherhood of Steel in the police. plot (Fallout 4)

I had a problem with the brotherhood of steel, I repeated 2 quests to search for technologies (Like "Tactile machine"), as well as clean up territories, you simply cannot go further in the story if you do not complete the main storyline, the following quests are about the brotherhood steel starts after missions
SPOILER

SpoilerSince we killed the man who kidnapped Sean (I forgot what his name was), we take the elevator to the roof of the building, we immediately see a huge brotherhood airship flying in the sky, we will immediately be given a quest to tune the radio to a certain frequency, we go to the police. site, we start a conversation with Danse and he invites us to this very airship, then the quests continue, a couple of small quests, after all the main person in the brotherhood (I also forgot his name ...) gives us an order to calculate the location of the institute, I started the quest brotherhoods began immediately after they were given the task to tune in to the military frequency (Before that, I completed the brotherhood quests, I was invited there and given the title of "Novice")
I don't know what will happen if before that you did not complete the tasks of Dance ...
SPOILER ENDED
I do not know if this problem is in other quests, but I have a similar garbage with minutemans (are they written like that?), I am constantly given tasks to clean up.
11 Comments
Sort by:
J
Janchik Vanagels 01.12.21

But I have a question. And the tasks of this type are endless for both settlements? or is there a limit? since I was already tired of handing over these quests and getting new ones again and again. (I want to go through everything, if it's real)

F
FreeDead 01.12.21

hardwaredude
Well done, googled.

B
BlackTea 01.12.21

These are repeatable Radiant quests.

K
Kahran ramsus 01.12.21

Martynes
Why link to rockets, if the minuteman is the people's police in America in the 19th century, according to our vigilantes or cops.

M
Martynes 01.12.21

KoranRazmus
And I threw the first one that came across, do not blame me.

f
fox 453 01.12.21

Jan Vanagels are
most likely endless and in the police station and quests with settlers, but it is very convenient for pumping, I on these quests helping the settlers already up to level 28 pumped to the plot did not even start

J
Janchik Vanagels 01.12.21

fox 453
The fact of the matter is that I did not start either. I thought to finish it all and then start. Well, since it’s endless .. I don’t even know, it’s stupid somehow. There remains a feeling of something not completed yet: D

f
fox 453 01.12.21

Jan Vanagels
agree but games without jambs are very rare these days

i
in_text 01.12.21

fox 453
From such repetitions, I lost several dozen nerve cells, thinking because of what I have no progress on the plot of the Brotherhood of Steel :)

f
fox 453 01.12.21

The biggest fan of playground.ru
in the police station, you at least take quests at will, unlike the Negro Minuteman who throws them to you from the bulldozer, fleeing instantly from him immediately after the completion of the quest

i
in_text 01.12.21

fox 453
In-in, I came to modify the weapon and repair the armor, and this nigga threw me a quest: DD