3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Msr. Justings 01.12.21 11:13 pm

Black screen (Assassin's Creed: Rogue)

Guys, I just ran into such a problem not long ago, in general, the black screen sounds go and the black firewood screen is installed, the game is super, I know, I want to play it hunting, please tell me how to solve it ????
13 Comments
Sort by:
S
SeniorJoker 01.12.21

please tell me how to solve ????
type of copy, characteristics of the computer including video card, version of the game. There are no fortune-tellers here.

G
Ggame 01.12.21

• Run the game in windowed mode
• Update the video card drivers
• Run the game as administrator. Right-click on the shortcut => Run as administrator.

_
_Ray_ 01.12.21

Most likely the video card is not suitable. I had the same problem.
Tried many repacks but none helped.
Then I installed the game on a friend's laptop, and even without any updates of firewood and the game went!

A
Altair Ibn-la-ahad 1 01.12.21

SeniorJoker
Catch Bro)) It helped me right off the bat !))

S
Sergey Shakhovtsev 01.12.21

change your desktop resolution

S
SeniorJoker 01.12.21

Altair Ibn-la-ahad 1
and why should I?

A

SeniorJoker
Brother was wrong a little

e
ergen_nag 01.12.21

the problem is that the Tobii.EyeX.Client.dll file prevents the game from starting on other cards

e
ergen_nag 01.12.21

Altair Ibn-la-ahad 1
problem I described

all the fault in the curvature of the nazalzhznyh developers

A

ergen_nag
Boy, I don't know how you have it or how you advise others there. I showed on the screen what I had to do! I already passed it and forgot! By the way, it just starts up for me! That's what I mean) The same shit was with a black screen!

A

ergen_nag
Well, about the developers, I only agree on part of Bro. First, I'm currently trying to make Need for speed Rivals control on a laptop! usually throw a broken repack from a torrent! I do not deny the truth, I always download from a torrent, since I do not like to play online, even though the games went well! To each his own and there is no time for online.))

Y
Yulia Pashkova 01.12.21

Msr. Justings
I have the same problem ((

_
_D1NGO_ 01.12.21

and what should people do on my laptop, probably the video card does not fit and what should I do besides replacing the iron (I cannot change anything with my laptop)