3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
SkaTenok 4 01.12.21 11:13 pm

Command Headquarters Quest \ "Finish! \" (Dragon Age: Inquisition)

Hello. I decided to replay the toy on a nightmare before hammering on it for good. I go through with the coordination of the Wiki (I want a more or less perfect passage). I found all the information (maybe I was looking badly?) Except for the quest-Finish! at the command rate that is issued after accepting the Assassin specialization. If anyone owns the consequences and details of the passage, please share .. Thank you in advance ..
2 Comments
Sort by:
K
Katastrofik 01.12.21

SkaTenok 4
Before placing the command, save, select the advisor to complete the task, then minimize the window and in Windows move the time forward as much as the advisor needs to complete it. Then look at the result, exit the bet, move the time back, reload, choose another, etc. Then you choose a more acceptable option for yourself.
Spoiler I have a small request for you. If you check all 3 options for completing this quest, please make screenshots of all 3 reports on this quest and throw them to me in a personal message. I'll add some info to the Wiki.

S
SkaTenok 4 01.12.21

Katastrofik
Thank you very much for the tip .. I checked it .. I was expecting some goodies or interesting weapons .. well, or at least a small chain of quests .. Alas ..