3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
alexanderfandeev 01.12.21 11:13 pm

Games on my computer!

Hello everyone, give games - (Without antiquity), on my coffin, here are the hacks:
- AMD Athlon 4200+ x2
- 4GB RAM DDR2
- 256 HDD
- GeForce GT 630 (1GB DDR5)
- 1440x900
I would like the games to run on medium with a stable frame rate, at full extensions.
3 Comments
Sort by:
A
Arti 01.12.21

No old days
Well, you yourself understand that your new games will not work very well for you)
From fairly recent games I can recommend Deadpool for your configuration, Remember Me (I would pay attention to it), Dishonored (did not play , but praised), Devil May Cry (2013), the last Tomb Raider seems to be on, the Dead Space series (if you like horror), also the Batman series (except for the last Arkham Knight), Prototype 1-2 (for the amateur), Spec Ops The line (not a bad toy, I liked it), well, and much more that came out until 2013 inclusive

r
regeger 01.12.21

alexanderfandeev The
video card spoils everything. It is comfortable, or at least playable with it, to launch practically nothing of the AAA game projects older than 2010. Replacing the budget 550ti 2 GB will fix everything - you will play the same Fall at high, the same Witcher at low or medium. It is better not to take anything from the 600 series, because this is a trial version of a new, for that period of time, product, as a result of which it is very unsuccessful. Kepler is terrible in one word.
Any Starcraft2, Fall3 and HB, Doom 3, Assassin 1-2, Crisis 1-2, Darksiders1-2, Diablo 3 at 30 fps will go.

O
Okruta 01.12.21

Good configuration! I think everything that works on Windows XP should go. What system do you have?
More specifically, GTA 4, many parts of Call of Duty, up to the third of Modern Warfare for sure, Max Payne all parts, all parts of StarCraft and much more.