3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
Lincoln Clay 01.12.21 11:13 pm

Where can I find a unique barrel? (STALKER: Shadow of Chernobyl)

Hello everyone, where can I find Bulldog-6 m209?
And how to turn off the immortality of the bartender and Sakharov?
11 Comments
Sort by:
S
Sidorovich12 01.12.21

Lincoln Clay
About the Bulldog. If you are talking about a revolving grenade launcher, then there is 1 seat at the Freedom base, in the main building on the 1st floor on the right behind a lattice door in a box, there is still a Svoboda soldier blocking the passage to this door, the second place is in a village with bloodsuckers in one of the houses in the cellar, village next to the water tower, which is located near the mercenary camp in the military warehouses. In principle, the second place can be fished out from a svobodite who is located with the building to the right of the main building of the vault, only you need to drink several bottles of vodka with him "3 or 4, I don't remember exactly", after a few remarks he will indicate the exact coordinates of the bulldog in the village. Well, this is provided that the Stalker is clean without mods.

L
Lincoln Clay 01.12.21

Sidorovich12
Yes, I'm talking about a revolving grenade launcher that shoots M209 grenades, thanks for the tip.

L
Lincoln Clay 01.12.21

Sidorovich12
About the first one, I know, there is an ordinary grenade launcher, VOG-25.

S
Sidorovich12 01.12.21

Lincoln Clay
Well, as far as I remember, that in 1 nychke, that in 2 grenade launchers are the same. They are needed to complete the mission with the Dolgovskiy commander. And about the bulldog under m209 in the game itself did not find. Well, I have not seen more places where the bulldog is hidden.
By the way, about the immortality of the bartender and Sakharov .. Better not. If they throw back their hooves, then you will not be able to complete the story. Just they give tasks for passing the main storyline.

G
Georgy Timoshin 01.12.21

Sidorovich12
Lincoln Clay The
Killed Bulldog is in the game files, but you won't find it in the game, it can be found if you have a certain mod. And about immortality, this is also only a mod, if you turn it off, when these key characters die, the game will simply crash.)

S
Sidorovich12 01.12.21

Georgy Timoshin
I tried to kill the bartender a long time ago by removing his immortality (if I honestly don't remember how), nothing like that happened, it was simply impossible to continue the storyline further and that's it.

z
zwweerr 01.12.21

Lincoln Clay,
add the NATO bulldog to one of the caches in the wilderness. so there is a cache in the garage where the NATO barrel with a grenade launcher lies, replace it with your own happiness and rejoice)) you
ask why in the wild? because it is convenient .... from the bar you go through D.T. you go out onto amber, turn 180 degrees, again on D.T., go out to the bar and so on in a circle. the main thing along the way is to search all the mercenaries ... so, wandering around, you can search quite a lot of blinds to get a cache with your happiness .........)) I usually get away with such a swag)) ...... convenient very ))

G
Georgy Timoshin 01.12.21

Sidorovich12
Well, I don’t know, my game crashed

j
jeorje 01.12.21

if I remember correctly, then that Sakharov, that the Bartender at a certain moment ceases to be important for the plot, you can kill with a strong desire, but only the Zone does not welcome senseless cruelty ..

z
zwweerr 01.12.21

Lincoln Clay
about the trunks, set yourself a mod "Sidorovich has everything" and you will be happy))

A
AiSPQR 01.12.21

through the console, no?