3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
w
walitor 01.12.21 11:13 pm

Remove fog and increase FPS (Assassin's Creed: Syndicate)

This method turns off the ugly fog in the game. For me personally, the graphics have become better visually, BUT, if you climb high, you can see low-poly models of buildings, so decide for yourself whether to turn off the fog or not. My FPS has grown by about 3-5 frames.

1) Open the AC.ini file, which is located here:
Users username Documents Assassin's Creed Syndicate
2) Find the line Fog = 1 and change 1 to 0.
That's it. I attach screenshots (settings completely on Max + FXAA)

Incl.

Off
16 Comments
Sort by:
C
Camper88 01.12.21

walitor
Well, no matter how fog is an integral part of London, turning it off in a sense is a crime, well, if the FPS suffers greatly, then of course you can do it.

I
Ilya Lyapin 01.12.21

Camper88 is
all for FPS

A
Arileon 01.12.21

Uncertain albion =
Although it looks pretty good anyway . It's a shame there is no slider to adjust the fog saturation.

w
walitor 01.12.21

Camper88
Have you ever seen fog in your life? Does he look like that shit in the first screenshot? Go, take a walk better, and not play games.
Ilya Lyapin
I have a beam with FPS and so everything is a bunch, fortunately, the computer is powerful, but I don't like the purple picture.

w
walitor 01.12.21

Arileon
I agree with you, I would slow down twice, otherwise in the game it looks very unnatural.

C
Camper88 01.12.21

walitor
Firstly, I did not offend you, but in this case it was possible and the smoke from factories could move to some green area of ​​London and see

w
walitor 01.12.21

Camper88
And secondly?
And yes, I did not offend you either, I just hinted that you wrote garbage.

G
GAMER_UKRAINE 01.12.21

walitor The
picture seems to be like in Unity immediately. Rosary and colorful)!

I
Ilya Lyapin 01.12.21

walitor
I have the same not weak, but 970 burned out, right now I use 760 2g

G
GAMER_UKRAINE 01.12.21

walitor
I tried and got only unstable fps from 40 to 10 and friezes + really as I did not expect loss in the quality of the world and atmosphere. Did not help. Brought it all back. I myself was able to optimize the game by 750 with 1 GB! 30 stable frames!

l
leman140 01.12.21

GAMER_UKRAINE
tell me how you did it!

D
Default2 01.12.21

How can the drawing distance be changed?

w
walitor 01.12.21

leman140
went to bed, that's how

G
GAMER_UKRAINE 01.12.21

leman140
Himself in shock, but fhaa anti-aliasing and high textures are optimized better than twisting everything to a minimum)

p
pirate_norm 24.05.22

walitor
and on the unit how to do it? please help me i have 11 fps i want to remove this fog

P
Pavel Rally 24.05.22

pirat_norm
Optimization for Unity. https://www.playground.ru/assassins_creed_unity/file/optimization