3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
v
valegorr 01.12.21 11:59 pm

Number of inhabitants (Fallout 4)

Has anyone managed to attract more than sixteen people to the settlement?
18 Comments
Sort by:
D
Dark Wanderer Grandal 01.12.21

Until 19, I can't raise anymore

v
valegorr 01.12.21

Dark Wanderer Grandal
Confess - how did you get to 19? I have 16 and that's it - I can't relocate and new ones don't come. Although the resources are at least 21st. Happiness 80%

m
maskan 01.12.21

The number of settlers is calculated using the following formula: 10 + your charisma, i.e. the maximum can be 21 settlers.

s
sobrichee 01.12.21

who knows why the heck are they needed at all ??

D
DimakSerpg 01.12.21

sobrichee You put shops, you get money, okay? You set up a vegetable garden, you get vegetables and stuff, okay? Do you need vegetables, do you know why? For paste, but glue is not enough, okda? Okda, Karl, okda you understand Karl, okda?

I have 18 in the castle. So far, this is the limit, apparently charisma affects, as written above.

v
valegorr 01.12.21

maskan
Super. Thanks. I, of course, thought that it would be possible to make more settlements, but for all tasks, the 21st will be enough.

sobrichee
Shops bring some money, and garbage stations bring resources.

m
maskan 01.12.21

You can make a larger number of residents by increasing the charisma with drugs and other things.

f
ferskoer 01.12.21

DimakSerpg
Can you tell me how to turn vegetables into a paste?

V
Viktor Ivanov1980 01.12.21

And there are attacks on the bases? If so, what is their algorithm. And then I rebuilt the first base, like the Terrans in Starcraft: "Fuck you," but no one comes to me, it's a shame. (

v
valegorr 01.12.21

Viktor Ivanov 1980
"Solar tides" are regularly attacked by super mutants, almost always with a kamikaze super mutant. I had to urgently strengthen, put turrets and hang equipment on the settlers.

K
Kranion 01.12.21

valegorr
I don’t understand where the trash is brought from the "scammer" and where do the traders bring profit? Well, it's not in my inventory that all this will respawn. In the workshop, too, there is no, there my trash is lying around, but the lids are definitely not added there. ????

v
valegorr 01.12.21

Where it comes from, but from the workshop I take 100-150 caps in a couple of game days. It's the same with the resi - either concrete will be added, then steel, then wood. True, not very often and not very much. It was noticeable when I had zero concrete, and then 5 units suddenly appeared

V
Vano08 01.12.21

My limit, so far, is 20. No more. And if the limit is 21, it's sad.

D
DimakSerpg 01.12.21

ferskoer Go to a fire or a food preparation station, and there will be service workers

M
Mountain 01.12.21

Solar tides - so they attack only this settlement?

P
PaulTheApostle 01.12.21

Mountain
No, I had an attack by ghouls, on the location where the garage is located from the very beginning of the game after Sanctuary Hills, and on some other (I forgot which one) there were shooters this time.

v
valegorr 01.12.21

Mountain
Well, I did not take into account one-time attacks. There are four raiders on Sanctuary Hills and eight ghouls on Oberland Station.

D
DimakSerpg 01.12.21

22 settlers are now

valegorr Raiders attacked my castle, one was in power armor