3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Roman Russian 01.12.21 11:59 pm

Lags, nothing helps (Fallout 4)

Immediately I say the comp bucket.
Intel Core 2 Duo E6750 2.66 Ghz Gtx 550 Ti 1GB 4 gb RAM
played the Witcher 3 at the lowest ones with completely cutting off the grass, almost all passed.
Mad Max medium 50 fps, Dying Light low 40 fps. MGS 5 at an average 60 fps (that's what I understand, optimization)
I really hoped for Fallout 4, I thought at least I would go through the low ones, but alas, the developers do not * oops, they did it again for the sticks.
Everywhere they write that people like my bucket are played at low 50 fps, I saw it from a friend. 6% of the game with lags, but still. I don't know what happened, but the game began to lag so that the fucking can't turn, the slideshow is easier to say. What to do?
PS schoolchildren with sentences like "throw out the computer, buy a new one" pass by!
Spoilerhttp: //vk.com/video? Section = all & z = video22415437_171551654% 2Falbum22415437% 2Fpl_22415437
33 Comments
Sort by:
D
Dima Lopatin 01.12.21

Roman Russkikh
If you have 4 GB of RAM, then normally you will not play, alas. I measured through the hw monitor: in the wastelands 2-2.5 GB eats, in the city 3.8-4.5. That is why it lags like that. Dock the operatives and everything will fly.

m
my93 01.12.21

try to put compatibility with Windows 7 in the exe properties of the game, my lags are gone, now it's ok to play

S
Slimus14 01.12.21

I have exactly the same problem! I tried all the ways to fix the situation that are on the site!
My config is AMD 8320 3.8 ghz, Radeon 5850 1gb, 8gb RAM.
In confined spaces, 30-50 fps goes normally, and if you go outside but the FPS drops hard, it reaches 1.

A
Adam mayhem 01.12.21

And I have the same trouble (((
Processor -Intel Core i3-3110M CPU 2.40GHz; Video card -AMD Radeon HD 8500M Series; RAM -4gb

k
kndrch 01.12.21

And what is most interesting - it starts to lag after 7-10 minutes. Everything is perfect at first.

V
Vsevolod Temnov 01.12.21

Absolutely the same problem. I've already tried everything ...

d
david11 01.12.21

Try turning off the paging file

V
Vsevolod Temnov 01.12.21

Turn off and how does it help?

N
Nikolaiy Kostner 01.12.21

I’m not the only one, I’m in the city, I can’t get out, there is a complete freeze, although the operatives are 6 gigs, but vidyuha Radeon, maybe because of this ... I'll try to throw it off on the laptop, there are 610 enka ...

V
Vsevolod Temnov 01.12.21

I tried to enable Dual Graphics as a result of stability there is no 2-3 fps at all. without it, at least a discrete FPSS works 30-40 you can play, but not long after a couple of minutes freezing starts then lets go then starts then lets go then starts then lets go then starts then lets go then starts

D
DanEasy 01.12.21

insel260
here the campaign is not out of the system, since I have a similar problem in Felaut 4. 10 -15 minutes and the game starts to go with frames. Prots and vidyuha stably does not exceed 50 * temperature. I have a Windows 10 computer, 8 nuclear percent, 8 GB of RAM, AMD radeon HD 7850 (2gb) and did not find the reason why the game lags, any game settings at low and on ultra lags after 10-15 minutes. (drivers updated)

D
DanEasy 01.12.21

insel260
Yesterday I solved my problem, stupidly demolished Windows and installed it again and it helped me) everything plows without brakes now.

D
DanEasy 01.12.21

I found a reason and a solution for those who have brakes during the game after 10-15 minutes. Video card drivers. I have an amd catalyst control center update that suspended the process of this program, installed the native old video card drivers from the disk after the game went fine. maybe it's not even a matter of drava, but the program itself is not stable, somewhere I read on the forums that nvidia also has such a similar problem, the solution was as follows: the drivers were rolled back to a later version. I also tried to roll back but did not save until I turned off the catalyst control center program in the task manager. If there is another solution, please unsubscribe, I will be very grateful.