3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
Y
Yaguro 01.12.21 11:59 pm

Our dear four-legged friend! (Fallout 4)

I was sitting playing and then I had a question. Where do we get the most common dog, if everyone else has mutated?
12 Comments
Sort by:
C
CEMENTATOR 01.12.21

Yaguro
Rottweilers are quite common among raiders. Orcs have mutant dogs and individual mongrels, too, like from Pripyat.

Y
Yaguro 01.12.21

L | EMEHTATOP
Something I have not seen in the raiders of ordinary dogs, only shabby, albeit not completely

C
CEMENTATOR 01.12.21

Yaguro
well, I saw. just didn’t take pictures of them on purpose. I will see and send a photograph. if I don’t forget. I took off the collar for mine from such a watchdog. even twice. You will come across them, do not hesitate.

S
Strchi 01.12.21

Even Nick Valentine says "We have a lot of dogs in Daimon City."

V
Vadim Vetrov 01.12.21

Yaguro
I will say more, as I ran in Boston on the upper coast. There I met a raider and his dog (the dog was wearing armor, it can be removed).

H
Harfius jackson 01.12.21

Vadim Vetrov
I will add your comment. It can be removed and put on YOUR dog)

Y
Yaguro 01.12.21

Harfius Jackson
And how did the question of where normal dogs come from grew into the topic of doggie equipment?

s
sobrichee 01.12.21

That is, no one bothers that I throw over 100+ trash, a fat man, pomegranates, Moltov cocktails and little things into the dog. Do you think this is a NORMAL dog? =)

Y
Yaguro 01.12.21

sobrichee Have
you tried to feed her normally?

C
CEMENTATOR 01.12.21

Yaguro

I don't forget anything. here are normal dogs. the same Rottweiler from the raiders.
Spoiler

Y
Yaguro 01.12.21

L | EMEHTATOP
I 've never met. Now I will specifically look.

T
Tarantina 01.12.21

Met a dude who sells Rottweilers. About 500 caps.