3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Max Belikov 02.12.21 12:29 am

Brotherhood of Steel (mission walkthrough) (Fallout 4)

Guys. In general, the topic is this. I got a signal from the police station. (well, in general, many people know) came and killed. found Paladin dance.

Began to complete missions at the Brotherhood. The first quest was "Call to Arms"
First, paladin dance and I went to find some kind of transmitter (I don't remember) in a building full of synths. in general, I did everything, helped him. he said I was a fucking guy, gave a gun and asked me to join them.

Then I was given the quest "The Lost Patrol" where I had to find and find out what happened to the group of brotherhood

. I did this quest. the last survivor of the brotherhood remained there. I reported to the paladin. And that's all ... He doesn't give me more quests, only his subordinates. somewhere to clean the object. or get an artifact. Why can't I go further? I am already 26 lvl.

When I look at YouTube, people are already walking along calmly. to the ship Pridwen, etc. and I'm still stuck in this police station. got tired of completing the quests of the assistants ... What am I doing wrong?
3 Comments
Sort by:
F
FreeDead 02.12.21

Max Belikov
You do not go through the plot, so you do not get the development of the BS line.

M
Max Belikov 02.12.21

FreeDead
Thanks

v
vzglydizugla 02.12.21

go through the plot further, there will be new tasks and development.