3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
anti_Alien 13.11.19 05:07 am

How to make photo? (Anno 1800)

When building a new ship or building, it is possible to photograph how to do it? And whether it is possible to move the camera during the photo?
7 Comments
Sort by:
K
Ketik 13.11.19

Panel with an action of take photo appears in the left menu, zoom in, zoom out, right, left wsda

a
alexgoldbug 13.11.19

you can screen this panel will not see this

K
Ketik 13.11.19

alexgoldbug
this panel is where you show the job - the job log. as I understand just to take a picture not only if they were given a task, as only residents will be asked to take a picture, immediately the log shows the button to take a picture, it is necessary to press

a
alexgoldbug 13.11.19

The fact is that sometimes there is no such job, and let's say over the zoo or Museum or Bank lights up the arrow and writing can be a picture) how to do this remains a mystery!

K
Ketik 13.11.19

alexgoldbug
and if to allocate a building marked with the arrow, does not appear in the job list button to take pictures? I have just now no opportunity to test it in the game, try

a
alexgoldbug 13.11.19

No. This is apparently a bug has already been posted in the developer blogs, they know about the problem. It's like I understand when there is a message event on the island, the type of fire or disease and at this point was to take a picture, there is a bug, take a picture and arrows with the signature remain, will fix).

E
ExDionis 13.11.19

Also faced with this problem.