3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dengipower 02.12.21 12:29 am

Should hacking and hacking be improved? (Fallout 4)

Should I pump them in? Loot from chests and caches is not of interest, are these perks needed to get to certain locations and get special tasks, or are they purely for looting and reconfiguring robots and turrets?
7 Comments
Sort by:
S
Screamer9713 02.12.21

Without hacking, you will not build everything that is required for the settlement, for example, defense. And also without hacking skills you will not be able to put a beacon for recruiting other characters in your settlement and much more. Science would also be very useful here.
Better download everything. In the game I heard 175 levels, you can pump all the skills.

f
forkiller 02.12.21

these perks must be downloaded first of all

S
Sectos05 02.12.21

scream9713
Um ... how long has a perk for hacking terminals been needed for construction? I did not swing it at all, the same beacon was built without problems.
Dengipower
Mostly just loot. So far, the most useful thing that I got thanks to the hack is the Cryolator and the X-01 power armor. If there are quests that will greatly change from the presence of these skills, there are 2-3 quests for the whole game.

f
ferskoer 02.12.21

scream9713
There are endless levels

S
Snip 02.12.21

In principle, it will not hurt to pump in, as a rule, of course, in the lock you can find a body or a chest, which will have a bare with a password, or a key to all the doors, but given how much junk is lying around in the game, you can skip them, well, to facilitate your life and these perks will come in handy. Well, do not forget what kind of hacking / hacking experience is slowly dripping, too, we swing =)

V
Val1234567890 02.12.21

Very little experience drips, time and nerves are wasted on hacking, you break a very complex safe and there you have a mop and not even a legendary one. I always rocked hacking in everyone, but now I see that these skills do not affect anything important. And when you play as a security officer, then 4 points in perception is a luxury.

M
MefistoDark 02.12.21

At first I pumped up my intellect to the maximum. Experience just drips with unrealistic speed.