3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Alllex236 02.12.21 12:29 am

Settlement dynamics and happiness (Fallout 4)

1. I put the speakers and the terminal to them, in the terminal there is a choice of frequency, there are many frequencies, but there is no explanation for them, what is the sound frequency for, I think this is to scare away animals and insects

2. How to increase the level of happiness to 100 ?? I covered the entire settlement with walls, there are twice as many beds as there are residents, protection has exceeded 150, energy, light, water and food are in abundance, even the interior is slightly embellished with heads and paintings, the flag is hanging, etc. but happiness does not rise above 85, it stands at the level of 80, as soon as I come to a settlement, the level drops, and so in more than one settlement, what should I do?
10 Comments
Sort by:
z
zagruzon 02.12.21

they are not happy with you)))))

L
Lodestar 02.12.21

stores need to be built ...

A
Alllex236 02.12.21

zagruzon
goats, I spent so much time, effort and resources on them xD
Lodestar
shops are worth 3 levels,
and there is a supplier with a neighboring settlement where the welfare is also no higher than 85 (

L
Lodestar 02.12.21

Alllex236
then build a couple of statues.

A
Asmodai 02.12.21

Decorate and illuminate. Or kill these ungrateful brutes. Joke. Probably.

A
Alllex236 02.12.21

Lodestar
statues are there too

D
Domian83 02.12.21

Alllex236
Put this one.)))
Spoiler

A
Artorius1 02.12.21

At least you hold on, it drops constantly to 30, then it rises again to 70.
Also everything is there.

A
Alllex236 02.12.21

Artorius1
is no longer there ... 17 people, the limit is almost over and happiness is falling constantly already 60-65, if I am not there, if I move, it grows but slowly and only when I'm around

V
Viktor Ivanov1980 02.12.21

I read somewhere that you can play your music files in the game, I understand that this is done by the jukebox, but in which folder you need to drop the files, which extension it takes: mp3 or whatever, or is it generally a linden, someone knows ?