3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
arielf 02.12.21 12:29 am

Partners and their equipment (Fallout 4)

Please tell me ... if you give your partner a barrel and force it to use ... then you need to give him the cartridges ??? He can shoot endlessly only from his default barrel ???
Yes ... by the way ... where to look for Paladin Dance ... and then he ran as partners and after cleaning the arsenal disappeared somewhere ???
23 Comments
Sort by:
Z
ZlobnyDed 02.12.21

Dance returned to the station, and to make the companion use the item is simple: you open his inventory, select the item and press T

a
arielf 02.12.21

Yes, I know it! It's only when I give Kate a laser carbine ... she still uses her double-barreled shotgun!

L
LightColorWave 02.12.21

It seems like not all types of weapons are used by some characters. (Strong does not use pistols, and does not change his hammer) Correct if not so.

a
arielf 02.12.21

that is ... in theory ... it is not necessary for the partner to slip the cartridges. And just experiment with what weapon can run ???

Z
ZlobnyDed 02.12.21

I beg your pardon, I tupanul something. I have no idea how to get him to use a specific barrel, my detective shoots from everything that comes to hand. Even a minigun does not disdain

a
arielf 02.12.21

Does he pick it up himself? 0_0 Or do you throw it into his inventory like a donkey? And he already chooses? =)

Z
ZlobnyDed 02.12.21

He picks up himself. Either a laser rifle, or a more powerful pistol, or a minigun. There, in general, all the characters know how to pick up trunks

a
arielf 02.12.21

Damn ... even never noticed = (

a
arielf 02.12.21

Okay thank you! I'll try to cram trunks into Katka's inventory in bulk ... maybe cheto will look after her taste)))

S
Searcher13 02.12.21

arielf
cartridges do not forget, they will also be ticked off as the barrel that you assigned to it

N
Nighthawkreal 02.12.21

Preston opened my drawer, pulled out the SMG and started firing from it.

Can they change their armor?

T
TRAHER 14 02.12.21

arielf
without cartridges, only the default cannon works. if you give them some kind of rest to your friend, then your partner must also have cartridges for it, I give my partners weapons, cartridges for which I do not use

a
arielf 02.12.21

Thanks!

M
Mercurionio 02.12.21

Just keep in mind that they are gluttonous bastards, the cartridges only go on their way. If this is a rifle, then everything is ok. And if a pistol or a machine gun - a couple of fights and come on again))) I was already tired of giving the piper a gun and scored on it.

D
Deathspell omega 02.12.21

Why is it that when a partner kills an enemy, then you do not get experience for him
as it should be or is it a bug?

N
Nighthawkreal 02.12.21

Yes, in general, all partners except the dog are rather weak and not particularly useful as combat units. I remember Boone or Veronica tore enemies apart even before the GG noticed them.

r
russia234 02.12.21

.NightHawkreal
I use my partners as fire support, I assembled a .50 caliber sniper, I plant it in the visibility zone of the place where the quest is taking place, and the place itself ... 1-2 will kill and distract attention for me and my assault machine gun.

R
RB_XAH 02.12.21

Tell me, I took Strongman as a partner and he doesn't like it when the GG puts on power armor, is it possible to do something about it and how often the partners leave if they don't like what the GG is doing.

R
RussPAIr 02.12.21

arielf
LightColorWave
Cartridges must be thrown, only the default is endless. The strongman runs with a minigun. I put my weapons and equipment in my backpack and put them on T. Now the strongman is dressed normally, a helmet, bracers, a chest chain, and a minigun. Also a hammer just in case.

V
Verzor 02.12.21

You can give, but then you will need to supply cartridges. Personally, I am too lazy, they also pick it up. Not so long ago I climbed into Valentine's backpack - he had so many weapons piled up there !! Although I didn’t give him anything.