3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Misha Cherik 02.12.21 12:29 am

How to remove dirt in the house and insert a door? (Fallout 4)

I decided to start construction, and rebuild my hometown of Senchuari. I built a couple of huts on the site of the houses that I managed to dismantle. But some houses (like the GG house for example) cannot be disassembled. And I decided to rebuild them. I took apart everything that was dismantled, I built beds, toilets, TV sets, sofas, etc. But there are 2 questions: How to remove this dirt from the floor? (I apologize in advance for the quality of the screenshots, I couldn't do it for some reason)

And how to insert the door into the pre-war house?

14 Comments
Sort by:
A
Agent_Casper 02.12.21

The doors do not fit into the campaign, as I did not try it did not work out. And you can't clean the dirt

A
Arkologen 02.12.21

the door can be inserted, but from the beginning you need to craft the doorway.

J
J-Empty-R 02.12.21

Arkologen
As far as I know, a doorway, like all other walls (ceilings, floors, etc.) cannot be built on top of each other

A
Agent_Casper 02.12.21

Although you can clean up the dirt, take a mop and do some magic: D

A
Astarosh 02.12.21

No way. We are waiting for mods.

Arkologen
This is a pre-war house.

R
Roman Pivovarov 02.12.21

Misha Cherik
The door cannot be inserted, and some debris can be removed through the console. You open it, click on the texture with the mouse and write Disable

M
Misha Cherik 02.12.21

Astarosh,
I was able to craft a doorway in a doorway. The floor can be covered with a carpet. There is one more question - how to remove the skeleton on the floor of one of the houses?

C
CEMENTATOR 02.12.21

Misha Cherik
in the closet. not?

A
Arnie Young 02.12.21

Misha Cherik
If I'm not mistaken, you can aim at the skeleton and hold down the letter E (on a PC, of ​​course). I also saw on the forum that the guy used a cheat code to delete unnecessary objects

H
Harfius jackson 02.12.21

To build NORMALLY, you need to build YOUR house from WOOD / METAL. The houses that WERE ALREADY in the settlement are not amenable to construction, only furniture / decorations.

M
Misha Cherik 02.12.21

Harfius Jackson
I build my own houses too. Well, you can't clean these, so I'm fixing them. I want to make Century more than Diamond City.

A
Astarosh 02.12.21

Misha Cherik
In the game mode, go to him and hold E until he "takes" in his hands. Drag wherever you want. The same thing works with all non-"heavy" and non-scripted items in the game (you can place trash).
Misha Cherik
The same goal, but now I am interested in Abernathy Farm - a great place for a real fort. =)

H
Harfius jackson 02.12.21

Astarosh The
best place for a fort is an island in the water in the lower right corner of the map. If you are interested in writing, I will tell you how to open access to the workshop on it.

G
Guest 23.01.22

it is only possible with mods. for instance to scrap trash https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mod and for placing door https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/9424?tab=files but it is not snappables/5320