3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
RazorFrost 02.12.21 12:29 am

Damage above normal (Fallout 4)

I will not write anything especially, you will see for yourself. Lvl 18, strength by 4, damage from melee weapons by 1 pumped in. Without power armor, the damage is the same.
I picked up a machete a couple of days ago, the damage was 52, played today, decided to wear it. Clothed. You see the result. Is this a bug or not? Survival Legendary mobs fall from 6 hits.

7 Comments
Sort by:
H
Hirok 02.12.21

Maybe you pumped melee perks?

s
stre1nikov 02.12.21

Yes, no, norms, also on survival 34 lvl, it's already boring ... I even put the mod on the legendaries ... a little more fun, but still I quickly lay everyone down ... The balance is this ... can start with a mod to turn off leveling ?
And so wait for the rebalance of the mod ...

F
FreeDead 02.12.21

RazorFrost
Obviously the same - someone was too clever with something. At my level 54, this cleaver has 54 damage with a strength of 10-11. Even if I completely pump the melee perk right now, it will be 110. If you take another "bloodbath", then somewhere around 125, but certainly not 200+. A rare weapon, the same "Kremva", has much lower damage.

s
sagittariu 02.12.21

the same garbage I found an automatic carbine for 77 damage versus 30-35 for a standard automatic

R
RGC 02.12.21

sagittariu
Isn't the caretaker's guard by chance?

s
sagittariu 02.12.21

RGC
yes he is

f
faraddox 02.12.21

sagittariu
So he fires two bullets in a row, it is signed by him)
But this very Guardian is an amazing thing. I promoted it for single shots, 100+ per shot with almost no carbine firing, accuracy and range are chic. And this with a .45 caliber, which heaps of. Only now the plasmogan has finally assembled more powerful, pumping science to the maximum.