3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
DiskJak 02.12.21 12:29 am

\ '\' Hearts of Stone \ '\' is it better to go after the main plot or not? (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

I abandoned the game a long time ago due to lack of time, back at Skelleg ... And now, after a long time, I began to walk again. What happens if I start playing this expansion before completing the basics? will there be any spoilers? Or do you go through the main story first?
19 Comments
Sort by:
z
zagruzon 02.12.21

There is
no DiskJak , different plots, but since the difficulty is normal there, you better go through the basics and get started ...

J
Jovkhar 02.12.21

the main plot has nothing to do with the main plot, well, I went through the main plot again, 2 times, then with the armor of the witcher level 34 an addition began to take place, which by the way the armor there was not particularly strong mine

X
X7Combinator 02.12.21

DiskJak
Before the defense of Kaer Mokhen

M
Mercurionio 02.12.21

Better before the defense of Kaer Morhen. At least the main gift will make sense.
PS: a spoiler will be possible in case of a bad ending (there are several endings, well, as usual, so it shouldn't be news to you).

D
DiskJak 02.12.21

Mercurionio
Thanks for this tip. So I will.

O
Old_Nick 02.12.21

DiskJak ".... will there be any spoilers? ...."
If you ask Gunther yourself, he will tell you the line of behavior from Ciri, but without specifics;).
And the best order ... you decide for yourself. If before the defense of the CM - there will be a couple of funny dialogues. You will not get bad blades, new runes, enchantment. If you don’t plan to play after the final, all this loses its value. On the other hand, there are the storyline bosses of the finale, after the DLC ones, they are cute ponies;)

D
DiskJak 02.12.21

Old_Nick
Still, I decided to go through all the quests to Skellege, level up and go through Hearts. Thanks for the more detailed answer)

D
DiskJak 02.12.21

And thanks to everyone who unsubscribed)

W
WarMachine2 02.12.21

the only advantage to pass hearts before the main one is the opportunity to tell Vesemir what awaits him - an elderly noble lady will not wait and that's it

s
saa0891 02.12.21

As already mentioned above, it is better to go after the main plot.

1.Because the main plot will not be interesting at all, since the GG will rise very strongly.
2. And what is equally important, after you go through the main story in this DLC, some new branches will appear in dialogues with NPCs, this is certainly a trifle, but it really delivers.

G
Gutsz 02.12.21

DiskJak
Can be parallel, closer to the end of the main plot

V
Vargas0071 02.12.21

Lutshe first level up the Herald

M
Mercurionio 02.12.21

saa0891
Before the battle in caer mohen, Gunther also has dialogue threads. So and so and so the rules. But it's better to get the main prize BEFORE completing the plot, otherwise it loses its meaning.

s
saa0891 02.12.21

Mercurionio

And what are the branches of dialogues with the aunt at the auction (who sells a set of snakes) at the expense of Visimir, if you play before passing Kaer Morhen.

M
Mercurionio 02.12.21

saa0891
She will be delighted. Well, and finally, before the fight, you will give visimir some good news.

s
saa0891 02.12.21

Mercurionio

Got it.

-
-Dismal- 02.12.21

DiskJak
Apparently abandoned not only the game, but also using the search more skillfully?) Topic 3 days ago - http://forums.playground.ru/witcher_3_wild_hunt/posle_onovnogo_syuzheta_ili_posle-883483/
Mercurionio, saa0891
New thread, more constructive answer?)))

D
DiskJak 02.12.21

-Dismal-
I deliberately did not use it, so as not to run into spoilers in the names of the topics. This has already happened once)

Z
Zevs72ru 02.12.21

I went through the story first, then dlts. As already said, on the last difficulty, the usual game does not give a light at all. But in dlts there is at least some hint of this :) Well, in terms of meaning, it turned out cool because of my ending.