3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
d
daniel334 13.11.19 05:07 am

The problem with gtx 960 2gb windforce

Hi, there is a problem сgtx 960 2gb windforce . After installing the graphics card the computer turns on and starts to work on the monitor all right the picture is a little crooked thought due to the fact that there are no drivers .Installed these drivers and absolutely nothing has changed, the image fuzzy , and crooked goes beyond monitor . Then I thought about it and decided to connect via HDMI , and DVI , nooo nothing helped all the same .
Iron:
percents:AMD FX 4300( can supply 8300)
Mat Board : gigabyte ga 780t d3l rev 4.0
RAM : samsung 8GB (one die the second has not yet arrived)
power supply : cougar 500w ste
hard : wd blue 1TB
Monique : some Chinese no name (I checked as well and Monica each had some sort of samsung)

7 Comments
Sort by:
d
daniel334 13.11.19

p
potter790 13.11.19

You just let yourself write nachudili shoby to create this fake topic? some even suggest laziness. )
It was quite Statilia to grandfather.garden.

d
daniel334 13.11.19

potter790
are you stupid or something? I really don't know what to do and just asking for help

R
Ryazancev 13.11.19

Pokapaysya in
The control panel of NVIDIA
Adjust the size and position of the desktop
There are two tabs, Zoom and Size.
Can help.
And you're the driver put after cleaning, DDU, without saving the settings?
Maybe System glitch, but it's unlikely.
Alternatively, if you do not help customize the Toolbar and Invidia. Try any Live Sidi type Sergei Strelec.
Go with the stick in the system, Sergei Sagittarius and it will be clear, software is the jamb or iron.

d
daniel334 13.11.19

Ryazancev
And you're the driver put after cleaning, DDU, without saving the settings?

I have absolutely no idea what it is

R
Ryazancev 13.11.19

Display Driver Uninstaller.
In safe mode it is necessary to remove drivers.
Then to roll a new one.

v
vitalik76 13.11.19

When installing the driver NVIDIA in the installation dialogue will be able to tick the option"perform a clean installation. When you install a new graphics card preferably via the add/remove programs to first uninstall the old driver, then install the new vidyuhi and put the new driver. But since you did, now at least reinstall the driver with clean installation.