3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Morgal 02.12.21 12:30 am

Meeting of all residents (Fallout 4)

The question arose: is it possible to somehow bring all the residents of the settlement together and see what they are doing? And then he hesitates to run around the entire settlement in search of them (and even then it is not a fact that you will find) and no longer remember who is busy where.
5 Comments
Sort by:
D
Dat_game_industry 02.12.21

You can call them with a bell. And pointing at each of them to look where they work (this place will be highlighted in green).
Terribly inconvenient, but there is no other way out.

F
Fallen space knight 02.12.21

Well, I know that when you hover over a settler in construction mode, the place where he works is highlighted. You can collect them by installing a siren and clicking on it, in theory, you should run.

M
Morgal 02.12.21

Sanya Zharenkov
Dat_game_industry
thank you very much! I thought. what this bell is for: DDD

E
EMPs 02.12.21

Morgal
In myrrh fall, especially now you need to read more and look around) Everything is written there, according to the features of the buildings.

And so yes, the siren is a bell and in theory it will come down. I do not use it yet, I have almost everything on food, one on assembly, a couple on guard, there is nothing to watch there)

N
Niko Sidney 02.12.21

Morgal
Dat_game_industry
You can also wear bandanas for farmers, etc. so at least you will be approximately guided by whom to what job you assigned.