3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
Titan_Kot 02.12.21 12:30 am

Where can I find the legs of the X-01 Power Armor? (Fallout 4)

Actually the question is in the title. Where can I find the legs of the X-01 Power Armor? I didn't find the head right away (Pridwen, in the warehouse is behind the merchant), arms with a torso came across twice already, but where are the legs?
11 Comments
Sort by:
n
nikishara 02.12.21

I found the head at a Bratswa steel merchant. You break open the door, or its terminal and go in with a stealth crash. There was a gauss cannon and a head lay. Maybe something else is coming to you.

I
Igor Kudaltsev 02.12.21

Bottom left edge of the card. A hut with a bunker underneath. After level 30, come there. You kill 5 synths. Armor under the stairs.

H
HunterS0UL 02.12.21

At the training base of the National Guard, in the armory, under the lock with the master level, there is half of the armor. Without a head (though I'm not sure), left leg and right arm.
And, by the way, it’s good to know that with an increase in the level, the found armored suits will be better. Now the Persian has 60+ level, and all the same T-45s are crammed everywhere.

J
Jason_Voorhees 02.12.21

HunterS0UL
luck, she's so ...

H
Hattack 02.12.21

Titan_Kot
It's all random!

T
Titan_Kot 02.12.21

Hattack
But what kind of randomness, if there is no right leg - moreover , 3 times like this, but you should chew your hands, at least use your legs instead of ...

H
Hattack 02.12.21

Titan_Kot
Random, because on FIXED points of the map, on the frames of power armor, everyone has different attachments. I was personally lucky with the X-01, because there was a part of the body and head on the frame. It was lucky, because the majority (those who do not "play" through the console) have to communicate with this head on an airship. That's why it's random.

G
Gibsoncheg 02.12.21

Hattack
Plus, I have not completely assembled the X-01. Found in a bunker in the glowing sea 4/6 pieces without a right arm and leg. Then I spent a long time working on the forums (the game already had ~ 60 level) and found a map with the location of all (not fact) power frames. I climbed almost everything and at every point there was either a T-45 or a T-51, a couple of pieces of a T-60 were. So it's still random.

P
Porki Potamski 02.12.21

http://fallout4map.com/

L
LegatRezedent 02.12.21

Titan_Kot
head, arm, torso and 1 leg are on the National Guard Training Ground. but this is random, I advise you to save before entering the warehouse. There were smart guys who managed to grab the X 01 armor at level 30+ there.

H
Hattack 02.12.21

LegatRezedent
It was there that I took the torso and head off the X-01 at level 32))))
And the T-60 also turned out cool. I ported to the Airport, and there the dead "brother" from the BS lies in its complete set)))