3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Demonic Wolf 02.12.21 12:39 am

Hard drive load (Fallout 4)

5 days have passed since I play the fallch, I am accompanied by constant freezes and jams, I sinned on my old vidyuhu AMD HD 5850 1g, No configs help, I play on the most minimos with lags ... In general, I decided to check the load of vidyuhi and prots with opera, to my surprise, more than 70 vidyuha was not loaded, percents with opera, and even more so, for the fact that I noticed that when the jams were jerking, the hard disk was loaded as hell, as much as 95% of the hard disk puffing in the system unit could be heard Guys, what to do with the hard drive?
18 Comments
Sort by:
n
nikishara 02.12.21

I connect. Sometimes my load jumps up to 99% just like that, even with all closed programs.

D
Demonic Wolf 02.12.21

nikishara
I noticed that this happens exactly when I run in the game, or turn sharply. Terrible lags begin for 3-4 seconds, then the game suddenly starts to go normally.

n
nikishara 02.12.21

Demonic Wolf
Everything is without lags and is not connected with the game. We seem to have different problems.

D
Domian83 02.12.21

Demonic Wolf
nikishara
Check the swap file may be set: The size of the swap file to choose from.

O
OrenStyle 02.12.21

Demonic Wolf
I have the same thing, just not 95%, but 99%, and it also starts to puff: D
Domian83
Well, I have a checkmark on my choice of system, the total size of the paging file on all disks is 8189, but this is quite enough for 8 GB of RAM .Or not? : D

M
MURZIK KUZMIN 02.12.21

It happens that the superfetch process loads hard for some unknown reason! you just need to end the process and the disk is immediately free!

D
Domian83 02.12.21

OrenStyle
It costs so much now, but during the game it can increase to infinity. Thus, shifting the work of operatives to hard, and hard actually slower operatives, hence the friezes. Either turn it off altogether and test it, or set it to a fixed size. In principle, swap is not required from 8GB of RAM, only in some cases.

O
OrenStyle 02.12.21

Domian83
Thank you, I did not know that if it automatically costs, then in the process the size can grow. I will try both options.

D
Demonic Wolf 02.12.21

Domian83
But you are talking about it, I have a swap file, then 13 gigs per disk: I'll try to throw it on the machine ..

G
Gunlinger 02.12.21

Demonic Wolf
nikishara
just the game too often accesses the hard drive, try to turn off the torrents, firewalls, antivirus screens and everything that loads the hard drive for the duration of the game, I personally added two to three times the loading time of the game and absolutely all lags disappeared

D
Demonic Wolf 02.12.21

Gunlinger Cut out
everything that was possible, the lags remained the same, the swap file did not help. But people play on worse computers and at least without friezes.

N
NoneOne2010 02.12.21

The game has a curve engine, it slows down on all platforms

G
Gunlinger 02.12.21

Demonic Wolf
it is possible that you still did not turn off something, or alas, I can still advise defragmentation, although it still does not help much, but there is a chance

J
Jeka_64 02.12.21

Domian83
Fuck dude where have you been before, put the swap file on the choice of the system, the game started to fly

Y
Yura Ismailov 02.12.21

Demonic Wolf
Do advanced defragmentation.

D
Denxxx 777 02.12.21

optimization fire we are waiting for 73 patches and play next year in autumn

D
Domian83 02.12.21

Denxxx 777
And even then the Kulibins will fix everything faster. )))

D
Demonic Wolf 02.12.21

Yura Ismailov
Gunlinger
Did ....