3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
DmitryAndreevich 13.11.19 05:08 am

The range of the flight (Euro Truck Simulator 2)

Guys, I can not understand what affects the parameter - Range flight in the settings of the gameplay. And in the high twisted, and a minimum of set - difference, to be honest, I did not notice.
15 Comments
Sort by:
P
POSTAL_VL 13.11.19

DmitryAndreevich
The list of goods for transportation, the idea will change the range of the flight

L
Luka_gg 13.11.19

DmitryAndreevich
The range of the flight. So is the slider on the left closer to the right - on. The difference will only see after some time, loads are generated over time, some are replaced by others. thus, it is necessary to wait a bit. To be more precise, this slider is responsible for the probability of occurrence of cargo, and in fact, right-you bet, the greater the probability order of the far (flight).
Don't forget to Google вопросhttp://steamcommunity.com/app/227300/discussions/0/350542145694501257/

D
DmitryAndreevich 13.11.19

VOVAN WOLF
thank you for your comprehensive answer!

L
Luka_gg 13.11.19

DmitryAndreevich
Please contact.

B
BS.STARS 13.11.19

love to go on long-haul flights kilometres so 2000 but feeling really trucker with nacecare, etc. etc.

D
DmitryAndreevich 13.11.19

BS.STARS
yeah, also first pumped skill over long distances

v
vonxel 13.11.19

BS.STARS
Current bring the goods broken if further 1000km.Though going without an accident.

B
BS.STARS 13.11.19

how et without an accident and the goods to beat

[
[EHOT] 13.11.19

BS.STARS
skill does not spend on drink))

v
vonxel 13.11.19

BS.STARS
That is a mystery or may not notice that where it was shuffled.

v
vonxel 13.11.19

TOOTHPICK
To the point)

B
BoBaJamp 13.11.19

Guys but what if I changed the distance of the flight in ETS it vserovno not changed?

D
Dzhon Karter 2 13.11.19

vonxel
The cargo arrives damaged for several reasons: cool, go around the corner at speed and above 80-100 km/h and the most common, do not confuse the truck with racing car. He was stumbling, so I know.

E
Ed82 31.08.21

Tomilin Igor
In general, I hate to travel on long flights, everything is the same, not of any variety. In general, this game is one figurative, I bought a truck, pumped it all over, hired about ten slugs to start with, and that's it, there is nothing else to do, how to drive along monotonous roads. Okay, I play with the steering wheel with all the feedback effects, and who on the 360th controller, or even more so on the keyboard, is generally melancholy!

s
sky game 20.01.23

Ed82
So the whole point of the game is just to go chill, see different places, a career is not about anything at all. In general, I take orders from the agency and drive a different truck each time, so at least the cars are constantly changing, but I get bored with driving my own.
Someone wants to drive from a game like in truckers to drive around detours, run away from bandits, etc., but ets2 and ats are not about that at all, it’s just to drive in compliance with traffic rules and deliver goods - that’s the feature of the game, and if you don’t like this, then the game is not for you. Maybe, of course, they will diversify in the future, but so far in 10 years the career has not changed much here.