3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
The cave 02.12.21 12:39 am

Subway kills, spoilers possible (Fallout 4)

That's the problem. During the passage of the mission related to the hunter's chip, I go to the subway to decrypt the chip. But as soon as I get there, everyone starts shooting at me. What nonsense. I didn't touch them, but they don't care
6 Comments
Sort by:
F
FreeDead 02.12.21

Yes, scripts are wildly intertwined in the game, which causes a crash. In the "Subway" PAM stopped giving me tasks and started a hurdy-gurdy in the spirit of: "Enemy. The voice interface is disabled in order to prevent interference with the system." Only later did I realize that she includes this script when the BS sends the hero to clear the basement and kill all the agents. Although at that time I did not have this quest at all. I think this is the fault of the diversity of factions: the game simply cannot correctly calculate all your actions for the presented groups, so a failure occurs and somewhere someone considers you an enemy. With mutant Virgil, there was the same story: he took the quest, brought a bottle, and he at me with a gun ... And again, only at the end of the game I took the quest from the same Brotherhood to eliminate it. Apparently, so that everything goes well,

T
The cave 02.12.21

FreeDead
Hmm, no fun. I hope these bugs will be fixed soon.

V
Verzor 02.12.21

Have you tried to reboot?
In general, the campaign is a bug. Everything was fine with me both with the Subway and with Virgil ...

d
dimaor 02.12.21

Please tell me where to find this subway for decrypting the chip

T
The cave 02.12.21

Sonic778
Yes, I tried it. Did not help

T
The cave 02.12.21

dimaor
http://forums.playground.ru/fallout_4/walkthrough/kak_popast_na_podzemku-882744/