3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
NoiseDru 02.12.21 12:39 am

face question (Borderlands 2)

in general, I played board 2 on the pirate, the saves have long been preserved and recently bought this game on the incentive. "!!. such a question will go to the pirates for the license in the incentive and credited me with the achievements obtained earlier on the pirate.
9 Comments
Sort by:
P
PIRAT69 02.12.21

Well, I don’t know whether they will go or not. Most likely they won't. Because there is a cloud in the incentive. And everything is saved there, and when you delete the game, you can safely reach it and continue from where you left off. Achievements will not give 100%, because you need to cut them yourself, but there is a SAM program that will finish any achievements. In short, I bought a litsuhu, it is better to start from the beginning of the toy.

N
NoiseDru 02.12.21

Badfox1988
thanks a lot for the answer

m
melvinov 02.12.21

I also recently bought 2 parts of the board at discounts (2 part of GOTI, and 1 part without DLS), previously played both parts on a pirate, in general I installed 1 part and it was necessary to check the locations of DLS are available or not (by the way, these 4 most DLSs were stupidly thrown off from pirates), and so, it was too lazy to go to the teleport in 1 part, he is far if you start from the beginning, he threw a save 20 lvl from a pirate, the game grabbed him, only with this save the steam loaded 18 pieces of Steam achievements, and how strangely DLS pirate are also available, I went into every one of them, but most likely I will not be able to get exactly the Steam achievements, as there will be discounts for these DLSs, I will replace them with licensed ones, otherwise 1 DLS for 1 part costs more than both parts of the board combined.

I don’t know about part 2, on a pirate I had all Persians lvl 72 + 8 EP with a bunch of everything, but my wife and I started to go through part 2 from scratch, without pirate saves.

s
schta 02.12.21

Noise5275
save should work. A small part of the achievements will be counted, such as "reach 50 lvl" or "open the necessary locations." Everything else needs to be replayed.

N
NoiseDru 02.12.21

ATP to all))))

d
dimon-alfa 02.12.21

saves from pirates will go (and they will also be saved in the cloud) + some achievements will be given. I played the pirated version myself until I purchased a license to make it easier to play with friends.

N
NoiseDru 02.12.21

hmm how many people have so many opinions. but as I understood the save will go. As for the achievements, I read the descriptions, I think I'll get everything since half of the game did not pass))) like

a
axaxaxaxa 02.12.21

Must work.

N
NoiseDru 02.12.21

In general, the preservation went well, but with achievements in general, only 5 were counted; 3 for exploring the map, 1 for 10 skins, and 1 for the bounty hunter. And this despite the fact that I have a psycho 72 lessons for lvl were not even given (((