3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
t
telefunkenkozlov 02.12.21 12:39 am

new AMD driver 15.11.1 (Fallout 4)

Let's write how someone's FPS changed and how with loading textures!
11 Comments
Sort by:
A
Anomel Suna 02.12.21

Vangyu change in 1/4 fps. This is AMD

Y
Yura Ismailov 02.12.21

I haven’t put it yet, and I didn’t know, I drove to put it!, I think the squares in the lighting were fixed!

Well, if you think so, then not everything depends on Firewood, you need firewood + ultra patch !!! and everything will be buzzing, FPS does not bother, more bugs and NTPC bother, those that are in the town that the protagonist must rebuild.

Either they are not there, then ani is somewhere on the roof ...

g
gennaz 02.12.21

Indoors 60 fps, outdoors 45-60 fps.

E
Ewgenij_BLR 02.12.21

Got better. Was: average 40-50, 20 in rarely in difficult scenes. It became 50-60, min 30.

L
Lisstoman 02.12.21

Amd once again revealed super potential in her crafts?

I
Indoril Nerevar 02.12.21

nothing has changed, put it last night

B
BorodaOLD 02.12.21

Lisstoman
As if a lot depends on amd. This used to depend a lot on the driver, but now hardware manufacturers are forced to finalize for game developers, trying to correct the result of crooked and lazy handles at least a little. They also sawed wood on the last Batman, something was not noticeable that helped a lot. )

O
OrenStyle 02.12.21

I have no changes, but on the Radeon website it is written that AMD will release a large-scale update for Catalyst drivers this month. If you look at that time and the arbor will concoct some kind of patch, then it will be possible to talk about the changes.

m
makeavelli 02.12.21

BorodaOLD
just helped on the batman. the truth is the game itself is still in optimization. But unfortunately, folach was left to sink in Boston in a couple of places. Here you need a patch.

V
Vladimir Platonov 02.12.21

I put the wood on, they didn't even go on my trough ...

Z
ZlobnyDed 02.12.21

So as not to rewrite the same ten times, I will just copy my comment.

With new firewood (15.11.1 from 16.11.2015), the game is going great. Most of the friezes have been eliminated, the game is running smoothly. On my config on ultras it runs at 60 fps, with drawdowns up to 40-45. In some places, the drawdown is up to 20-25, but without jerks and fading. Well, all in the same "damned" places there are friezes that are even on the minimum salaries, but which are not available with two gigs of video memory even on the old GT630 card. And it would be fine if they were in places with a lot of objects or people, but they are found even in empty locations, where there is practically nothing. So the optimization is really bullshit. I think that cards with two gigs of memory and higher in these places just have a drawdown of FPS, and who has 1 GB, then hard friezes. On the same Boston Common (how she annoyed everyone), I noticed how, having approached an empty corridor, the entire interface disappeared and the game froze. After 40-50 seconds, it turned out that the corridor of nichrome is not empty, a bus, several large piles of garbage, a fire and other muddiness were gradually drawn in it. Nothing special, everything is exactly the same as in other locations, so I am already clearly sure that some places on the map are not stupidly optimized.