3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Vaska Vlasov 02.12.21 12:39 am

Saves broke (Fallout 4)

Such a problem, when I downloaded the game everything was fine, played for 20 hours (not in a row), it was worth turning off once (or restarting the pc (xs in general)), I now have when loading any save, as soon as the download starts - it crashes to the desktop without error or anything, the computer is normal, a year ago I assembled:
Nvidia GeForce GTX 760 (2 gb)
i5-4690
8 gb RAM
Drivers and other software everything is installed, I even tried to download another repack, it did not help
21 Comments
Sort by:
C
CEMENTATOR 02.12.21

Did Vaska Vlasov delete

this? before installing again.
Spoiler

V
Vaska Vlasov 02.12.21

L | EMEHTATOP Deleted
nothing

V
Vaska Vlasov 02.12.21

What exactly needs to be removed?

C
CEMENTATOR 02.12.21

Vaska Vlasov
well so remove them on the count. three files in addition to the save folder. These are the game settings. how did you register something there. and does not allow to play. uninstall and run the game. she will create them herself.

V
Viktor Ivanov1980 02.12.21

It happens to me that the saves just disappear, then they appear (which are in the save loading menu, the files themselves are in place), mysticism, damn it.)) Try as L | EMEHTATOP advised: leave the saves and delete the ini files.

V
Vaska Vlasov 02.12.21

Did not help(

V
Vaska Vlasov 02.12.21

The new game starts all right, but save to any (

s
solus. 02.12.21

Did you delete it? Look in the Windows system folder: CurvedHands.sys

V
Vaska Vlasov 02.12.21

Didn't delete, I'll try

C
CEMENTATOR 02.12.21

solus.
Vaska Vlasov
may be better off not touching such things. systemic especially if. I'm not special. but the advice is really quite suspicious. not?

V
Vaska Vlasov 02.12.21

I'm a fool chtol, I leave it under backup

V
Vaska Vlasov 02.12.21

Moreover, there is no such file.

C
CEMENTATOR 02.12.21

Vaska Vlasov
when prihorditsya re-install Windows. then no backup will help.

V
Vaska Vlasov 02.12.21

So what should I do?
Nothing helped(

C
CEMENTATOR 02.12.21

Vaska Vlasov
I only recommend antifreeze for any diseases and glitches. http://www.playground.ru/files/fallout_4_enboost_0_282-109079/ I
also heard something someone cleans the registry in this case. to delete unnecessary.
and as an option Windows update. which does things like that. also told. it happens. and you just rebooted your computer. But this is already a fortune-telling.
Maybe someone else will write. In the meantime, you can see the answers yourself through the search engine in other places.
and reinstall additional programs in the repack again. very rare but it happens. So far, I have no more thoughts.

V
Vaska Vlasov 02.12.21

Add. but I left it in the repack for installation - it showed that everything was the latest version

V
Vaska Vlasov 02.12.21

enboost didn't help :(

V
Vaska Vlasov 02.12.21

I have 5 saves in the game, the first three are 19 hours of play (including the fact that I used cheat codes (for those that are 4 hours of play, no cheats were used, and they are loaded normally), how is that?), Etc. e. cheats now break saves ???

V
Vaska Vlasov 02.12.21

Well, also in the secret room was

V
Vaska Vlasov 02.12.21

In short, I'll start a new game, this time without cheats, you can close the topic)