3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Kostya Kolchugin 02.12.21 12:39 am

I start the game, freezes, squares, hangs and everything is new

When I start the game after a while I get what that squares sometimes hangs on the monitor, but the computer is working, then droops and just continued to hang
Operating System
Windows 7 Professional 32-bit SP1
central processor
Intel Pentium E5200 @ 2.50GHz
technology Wolfdale 45nm
RAM
3,00GB 2-channel DDR3 @ 399 MHz
mainboard
Gigabyte Technology Co., Ltd. P41T-D3P (Socket 775)
Graphics
SyncMaster (1280x1024 @ 60Hz)
1024 MB NVIDIA GeForce GT 220 (Gigabyte)
300W PSU
6 Comments
Sort by:
Z
Zaibazu 02.12.21

I would first pay attention to the temperature of the components. http://speedfan.ru.softonic.com
Then I would measure the output power of the power supply, if it is not possible, then take it from a known working system from a friend / colleague, etc.
Naturally, a visual inspection of all components for the presence of swollen capacitors (because the config is not new at all).

If nothing helps, I would change the components by 1 until I find what's wrong.

m
marshallugntu 02.12.21

The first thing to notice is the video overheating. MSI Afterburner comes in handy for monitoring while gaming.

V
VITYA_KOLYADENKO 02.12.21

Kostya Kolchugin
What kind of game is it? Since vidyaha is only suitable for console games 5 years ago.

Z
Zewer 02.12.21

squares? can dump GPU?

K
Kostya Kolchugin 02.12.21

VITYA_KOLYADENKO
started checking from the pillbox then unturned gta sa, all settings are at low, even very low

M
MunchkiN 616 02.12.21

most likely some kind of memory problem. either broken areas or it floats
if the squares seem to be on top of the render all sorts of black white yellow this problem can already be with the chip
in home pitch conditions, in principle, it cannot be corrected.
As I understand it, the video card does not have additional power, so isolated power problems are most likely unlikely.