3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
MrTermont 02.12.21 12:39 am

The revolutions / min are reset.

The bottom line is this ...
In the morning - the speed was about 3500 rpm. , now after a walk to the store - the speed has become 1200 rpm. If the speed goes beyond the limits (1800 rpm), then the speed will return to 1200.
And now, somehow understand the cooling is working. A minute ago, the speed was 1720 rpm, now it is 2513 rpm.
The processor temperature is 44 degrees.
At the first start - 0 revolutions were! Although there was a sound from cooling. : |
Again 0 revolutions, but there is sound: |
-----------------------------------
Issue resolved.
The power wire was wobbling. I glued it on a little, and everything became normal :)
6 Comments
Sort by:
c
cch1cken 02.12.21

this is how to understand, 0 revolutions but there is a sound from cooling. did you confuse anything?

b
baluhin 02.12.21

Well, the speed depends directly on the processor load. At Intel, the frequency also floats depending on the processor load. Power saving mode.

But the cooler itself does not interfere with checking, perhaps it is already old and requires maintenance.

M
MrTermont 02.12.21

baluhin
Doesn't interfere.
I'll try to look inside

R
Razorblade90 02.12.21

I don't see a problem if there is a PWM on the cooler, and the essence of the problem is not clear, because for a stone, by the way what ... 44 degrees is normal, I have an overclocked i5-3570k 1 core 50 others 36 ... and everything is ok. In general, to be driven by cooling BEFORE throttling is nonsense

M
MrTermont 02.12.21

The problem has been resolved.
The power wire was wobbling. I stuck it a little, and everything became normal :)

Razorblade90
So, when the RPM is at 0, the temperature rises, and I'm afraid that the percentage. did not flare up. Although there is a function in prots that when crit. degree cuts down the computer, but it's still scary <:(
AMD Athlon II 215

R
Razorblade90 02.12.21

MrTermont
Dude, this function is in the operating system, so ... to burn the stone you need to ...
1) turn on the computer
2) remove the radiator COMPLETELY from the processor
3) put the computer into sleep mode because the control service is turned off in it ...
4 ) you take a frying pan (so that it can climb on a stone)
5) the ingredients taste
6) you fry the eggs on the process,
but still BEFORE throttling, it’s nonsense to be driven by heat dissipation, unless you, like me, heat the room with the help of a computer