3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
MonkeyMafiozi 02.12.21 12:39 am

are they possible? fps sags on ps4 (Fallout 4)

Hello, I'm going to buy myself a fallout 4 on ps4 here I look at the forums people write that fps drops to 20 frames on ps4, is it really so, or is the game running on ps4 stably?
8 Comments
Sort by:
F
Fallen space knight 02.12.21

Of course it sags, many games sag on pine trees, maybe they will fix it in patches, and that's not a fact.

M
MonkeyMafiozi 02.12.21

so it is worth buying or is it just not worth it, I'm just now playing on a pc, and my pc has a bucket and everything hangs ugly

K
Kirill22092 02.12.21

MonkeyMafiozi
If you are ready to buy games for 2000 rubles. and more, then you can buy.

M
MURZIK KUZMIN 02.12.21

Buy a patch will be released, everything will fly on both PC and consoles, just FPS will fall in some places due to a bug in the game itself in the new patch, all drawdowns were promised to be removed than now and Bethesda Game Studios would darken!

V
Vladimir Platonov 02.12.21

it sags there)

s
solus. 02.12.21

Do not buy. The patch will not fundamentally correct the situation. Instead of buying curling iron games, save up some money and upgrade your computer. After that, you will forget about console problems, like about a bad dream.

L
Lisstoman 02.12.21

MonkeyMafiozi
Yes, drawdowns are common for pine trees. But in the new patch, the graphics will be cut and everything will go stably with 30 frames (but not the fact)

F
FreeDead 02.12.21

MonkeyMafiozi
Yes, it sags wildly. In places, according to the sensations, frames up to 15. Stably eaten 7-10 in the ruins of Boston. When I went to the BS with a fight, then almost a slideshow turned on there. Disgusting! In terms of optimization, full bottom, of course. We would be ashamed to release such raw stuff, but, good, the game itself is gorgeous. In The Witcher 3, all these drawdowns over time, at the very least, were removed. And here, it seems to me, a miracle will not happen.