3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Alisa Azimova 02.12.21 12:39 am

Disaster Radio Signals (Fallout 4)

Usually difficult to find. Here from station 1DL-109 there is a Distress Signal, until I googled on the American forum, I did not find where it is. There, the girl says that she and her son are stuck in something there, and she screams at the end. And the tumbled down wagons. Well, well, one overturned blue car has a hatch on top (not on the top side, but on top of the car when it is on wheels), hidden by a bush. This is what you need to find.

Maybe you have something else, what infa?

Maybe there is already such a topic, scold how much it will fit, but then move the information there. And I went.
13 Comments
Sort by:
A
Agent_Casper 02.12.21

Now, if I wrote in a more logical way, the answer would not have kept itself waiting long

C
CEMENTATOR 02.12.21

I find Alisa Azimov and turn it off. Such as you have not found.

F
FOSTER_ok 02.12.21

What's with the third BS signal? The guy says that we must retreat north to the bunker. All north climbed, no signal = (

A
Andrik111 02.12.21

and I didn't find the third signal

M
Mercurionio 02.12.21

FOSTER_ok
This is theta bunker. It is in the very north of the map, in the center. There is also an Air Force satellite dish nearby. This is if you have already found bodies buried under the rubble of a building.

F
FOSTER_ok 02.12.21

Mercurionio
then, relative to the entry I found, is generally in the west -_-

M
Mercurionio 02.12.21

FOSTER_ok
Well like that)). You need to find Brandon, right? Or have you just cleared out the national guard / communication station?

p
podokonnik 02.12.21

Alisa Azimova
By the way, the dead girl from the mission "The Lost Patrol" tells how to find the entrance. It was necessary to upload her message to the computer and everything is written there. This is, like they taught the children how to find the entrance, they composed something like a song for the children to remember.

F
FOSTER_ok 02.12.21

Mercurionio
I am after the communications station and the National Guard, yes.

M
Mercurionio 02.12.21

FOSTER_ok
Then you need to find the ruins of the house. There will be blind men. You will receive a recording from them, listen to it and go to the theta bunker.

F
FOSTER_ok 02.12.21

Mercurionio
Shouldn't there be another, third signal?

M
Mercurionio 02.12.21

FOSTER_ok
Well, there are three of them. The first in the National Guard, the second appears at the communication station, the third on the battlefield under the rubble of a building.

F
FOSTER_ok 02.12.21

Mercurionio
That's it, I got a mission from the brotherhood, I found a third signal, I found a bunker, I found a Behemoth, I found a paladin, I completed my mission.

[Gives Mercurionio 100 caps for assisting the assignment]