3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
ScarletWanderer 02.12.21 12:39 am

Respawn (recovery) (Fallout 4)

Guys, the assortment of the merchants will appear in two days. How long does it take for monsters to respawn at bases. For example, raiders at the avibase at the beginning or ghouls in the subway? Or there is no revival at the cleared points?
13 Comments
Sort by:
S
ScarletWanderer 02.12.21

Monsters just respawn on the surface. But at key points ???

J
Jeff-xxx 02.12.21

ScarletWanderer
Mods are already on respawn, can't you find them?

M
Mercurionio 02.12.21

Guys. This is Skyrim with guns. Everything is the same here. 1 game month, enough to mess up the water.

J
Jeff-xxx 02.12.21

Mercurionio
The F4 forum has been fucked up for a long time, since the release of the game.

M
Mercurionio 02.12.21

Jeff-xxx
Rather, everything was fucked up before the release))

J
Jeff-xxx 02.12.21

Mercurionio
Exact.

A
Alllex236 02.12.21

ScarletWanderer respawn
much more often? I don't have time to turn my damn head as the raiders populate the cleared place 5 minutes ago!
I walk from the base to the factory, on the way I stumble upon a hotel, I clean it, I go to the factory, I return the same way and opa tweet! they are there again! how to increase the respawn time who knows?

S
ScarletWanderer 02.12.21

Alllex236
Clean completely. If the place is not cleared, then they appear. And when a cleared place is indicated on the map as cleared. Fuck you wait.

S
ScarletWanderer 02.12.21

Jeff-xxx
What are you doing. here you will not believe did not find it. On the respawn trader up to ... ghyrga in general. But I did not find monsters on the respawn. I will ask for proof in the studio in the form of a link, you can in HP.

S
ScarletWanderer 02.12.21

Mercurionio
Thank you very much for the specific answer to the question.

A
Alllex236 02.12.21

ScarletWanderer
it was cleaned ) I checked on the map

M
Mercurionio 02.12.21

ScarletWanderer For
you, by the way, on a note. Some dungeons are quest ones. So they won't be cleaned until you complete the special quest. For example, Med-tech research. The door is locked, only 1 character can unlock. Accordingly, until you complete the quest, there will be no cleanup.

J
Jeff-xxx 02.12.21

ScarletWanderer
http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/504/?