3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
t
toxRey 02.12.21 12:39 am

Undercover work (Fallout 4)

The DEACON decided to get stuck half way. What can be done? (the car blew up, the bus is immortal) is it possible to automatically return / cancel the apartment, I even admit console intervention. Help out!

7 Comments
Sort by:
V
Vindly 02.12.21

Try to move it yourself, lean on it and push it out

s
sagittariu 02.12.21

as an option, he can have a nuclear bomb underneath ... I also had similar problems loaded an early safe

t
toxRey 02.12.21

Vindly is
not an option! with the whole car, he walks around it: back and forth. I pushed - blew up, picked with a knife (it even turned red).
I tried to run to the NPC (which is 50 meters away) - the NPC says that "I will talk to you as your friend will fit," I mean, it's a scarecrow!

t
toxRey 02.12.21

sagittariu
loaded: ((
I still have a bug with a kernel - textures float on the character, I have to bypass the 10th road)

P
Prostouser 02.12.21

toxRey
And in the same place you need to talk to the "Tourist", then talk to him and further to the church. If it doesn't help, try to open the console, select it by clicking and enable TCL for it, and if it helps, then disable it.

t
toxRey 02.12.21

Prostouser
no 2nd does not speak without the presence of 1st
"and turn on TCL for it"
describe in more detail

P
Prostouser 02.12.21

toxRey You
open the console, hover the cursor over Deacon and click on it, his ID will be displayed, if you hit him correctly, then enter TCL and see if it comes out, if it’s stuck with TCL, I don’t know.