3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Misha Cherik 04.12.21 10:04 pm

How to attract new people to the settlement? (Fallout 4)

I have 120 water, 73 energy, 36 food, 42 sleeping places, and 9 people. The recruiting beacon is worth it. What to do? And how to raise the level of happiness to 100%. I have 76%, but I still want to put stores
7 Comments
Sort by:
S
Screamer9713 04.12.21

Misha Cherik
Install a beacon with the recruitment of people. Requires the skill level 1 hacker and materials. Go to the energy, scroll to the very end, press E and you will have it first and install. And people eventually come. Approximate waiting time for 1 person 2-3 minutes .And complete the tasks, otherwise they will not come even if there are 10 beacons.
And put up a defense so that they would not be dumb.

H
Harfius jackson 04.12.21

Enter the workshop menu. Go to Food, choose MISCELLANEOUS, there will be the first beacon for recruiting. Then put the very first generator and wire the generator and the lighthouse. It will automatically turn on when you connect to electricity, a beacon station will appear in the radio for recruiting settlers.

A
Aziflow 04.12.21

You can simply relocate from other villages.

x
xxDJAGERxx 04.12.21

Misha Cherik
Did you power it up? turned on?

M
Misha Cherik 04.12.21

xxDJAGERxx
yes, pip boy catches the signal. The people walk if they wait. But even slowly. And yet, how to raise the level of happiness to 100%?

H
Harfius jackson 04.12.21

Misha Cherik You
need a lot of food, water, huge protection, a lot of electricity (put lamps and everything that consumes energy), put shops (do not forget to assign a person there) and constantly repel attacks. All that I know told)

M
Mishutka_ept 04.12.21

Misha Cherik
There is a beggar in Diamond City, to whom you give a nuclear bottle and he becomes your settler.