3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dark Lord 04.12.21 10:04 pm

Where to stay? (Fallout 4)

People, advise pliz the coolest place for a settlement.) I haven't walked around the whole map yet, but I already want to choose and develop a little. The IMPORTANT thing is that the site is flat and closer to the middle of the map. So far, it seems to me that the best will be the STARLIGHT RESTAURANT. What advice do you have?
7 Comments
Sort by:
I
Ikemore 04.12.21

For me, the Minuteman Fort is the best place. Many rooms, the walls are almost rebuilt, plus there is already a lot of flat space

44lok 04.12.21

I staked out a plot on the outskirts, Kingsport Lighthouse, strictly because of the view) A
house and a half floors, a lighthouse and a pier.

Spoiler

E
Eli 04.12.21

I like the place where the ghouls wanted to live more than to eat flesh.

C
Cold light 04.12.21

And I liked the Solar Tides. There, Doc Rasslabon also flies and dreamily says that life is a thrill. I rebuilt them, added turrets, armchairs and safes, but did not call the settlers: a personal residence for the GG, however!

M
Mishutka_ept 04.12.21

Cold light
How did you make a settlement in the tides of the sun? Otherwise I cleaned the ghoul there, opened the terminal, sent the robot somewhere to the plant (once a robot flew in in the form of a satellite), but the workshop does not want to open.

A
Arnie Young 04.12.21

Dark Lord I
totally agree with you about the restaurant. For me, this is the smoothest place and quite the largest of all the settlements that I have met. If you use your imagination, you can build a great settlement.

C
Cold light 04.12.21

Mishutka_ept
I also cleared out the ghouls, also radroaches (they were in some house), then I clicked on the workshop and it's done. I don’t know if it’s connected or not, but there, even north of the settlement, I spawned yaogai, I also cleaned it out. Try to walk around, maybe where a ghoul or an unfinished cockroach is sitting.
And for me the first time, when I made a settlement, people came, but Dok Rasslabon disappeared. I checked the terminal, it looks like they destroyed the poor fellow ... So now there are no settlers in the Solar Tides, the GG will have a country house with a crazy robot.