3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
m
madz13 04.12.21 10:05 pm

Vinyl (Need for Speed: No Limits)

I don’t even understand .. in the game there are no vinyls at all? or will they appear at a higher level? I still have lvl38 and don't have a fig
3 Comments
Sort by:
F
Feestone 04.12.21

Yes, in this game there is no nifig at all :) Only two events were cool with Snoop Dogg and Raiser. All the rest of the routine nerdiness is not clear for what purpose in the game.
It was fun at first, but after reaching level 40, nothing changes in the game. All 40 levels are races for 10-15 seconds with a break for gasoline recovery for 100 minutes. Tournaments get bored when they change, the track sometimes does not even change, except for the class of cars.
Apparently a little nerdiness in me made me swing up to level 40. Although this was the goal, since two cars won in special events with the above-mentioned heroes can be used only after reaching this very level 40.

Returning to the question about vinyls:
it's better to sculpt them in other games, definitely not in this one.

m
madz13 04.12.21

in short, to see what's next, it's easier to read

G
GAMER_UKRAINE 04.12.21

madz13
Feestone
I rocked lvl 47 and just won the car from snoop dog and because of some lag in google play I lost the save. The game starts from the beginning every time. It's cool when you have already completed all your achievements, but I haven't played the game yet ... It's a shame that I spent so much time on it and lost everything.
Vinyl is not available in the Android version of the game.