3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
p
pavlik-morozov 04.12.21 10:15 pm

Silver Shroud (spoilers!) (Fallout 4)

Actually ...
SpoilerCan you save Kent Conolly?
11 Comments
Sort by:
R
RedFleecer 04.12.21

pavlik-morozov
Yes. As you enter the room where he is kept, immediately begin to bring down the leader. With the help of dialogues, I did not succeed.

Y
You wanna PUNCAKE 04.12.21

It is also possible with a dialogue with high charisma. I don’t remember the options, but it’s like first “You will touch him, you’ll regret it”, after “Friends are not weakness”, and then a variant of eloquence, but not threatening his guys, “whoever points a gun at me will regret it,” and the second option. Charisma 7 was, everything worked.

F
FreeMan 04.12.21

I used the answers of the dialogue "In the style of a cloak" as a result, the raiders fled in fear, and it is not difficult for the leader to hit the head through the watts from the pumped "Savior".

F
FROS_DAD 04.12.21

option with "I'm ready to die" and the enemy says something, like, yes, first I will kill your friend in front of your eyes, and then you too ... and in general he does not touch the kent, but only shoots at you

A
Avernes 04.12.21

And I have a problem, when I just go to the hospital, I hear shots and after a couple of seconds the additional task of saving Kent fails, who has it?

R
RGC 04.12.21

Tell me where the quest for this cloak comes from? I just found the whole set of his belongings, and now I can't remove it from my inventory. they are related to the quest

C
Capacabana 04.12.21

With the help of dialogue, you can, by choosing the option "I will die" - they will start attacking you, Kent will not be touched. Otherwise, if you don't kill the raider for VATS, he will have time to kill Kent.

C
Capacabana 04.12.21

RGC
It seems to be given when the pip-boy catches the corresponding radio station, I don't remember exactly. But I was definitely in the Neighborhood area. Probably if he did not appear, you can take him from the same Kent in the Good Neighborhood, in the Clinic of Memories (like that is called).

s
sobrichee 04.12.21

went down the elevator, out of stealth, killed the leader, just killed his entire gang. Kent is alive and well.

p
pavlik-morozov 04.12.21

He dies before I even get to him. Those as soon as I go down on the elevator - it dies ..
apparently a bug, I will have to replay = ((Even if in stealth battle)

V
Valeryn47 04.12.21

Throughout the entire quest, he made dialogues in the style of a cloak. In the end, he stupidly gobbled up the nonsense and mowed down the leader in slow motion.
zs screw + perk chemist works wonders.