3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Mitya Zhdanov 04.12.21 10:15 pm

Doesn't enter the game! (Star Wars: Battlefront (2015))

Good day! please tell me what could be the problem? through the origin I try to start the game, it seems to start to enter the game and then everything just disappears and everything is new, the computer does not seem to see the game, or that it may be I have already updated all the drivers, the computer is powerful enough but the game is still not enters who had such a problem, please help. I'd like to play) Thank you.
6 Comments
Sort by:
K
Kirill Reshetov 04.12.21

What exactly is missing?

M
Mitya Zhdanov 04.12.21

you click on the shortcut with the game, next to the mouse a circle of the loading type appears after 5 seconds, it disappears as if you did not start the game and that's it! I have already changed the compatibility anyway, everything is useless ... it just does not enter the game! don't know why ((have any suggestions?

M
Mitya Zhdanov 04.12.21

Of course there is one version but I don't know if it will help !! My username is in English! and if a Russian can do it, or is it nonsense ?? I just don't know what to do to start it!

K
Kirill Reshetov 04.12.21

Mitya Zhdanov
check if there is a Settings folder in the game documents. Changing your username won't help. For the future, no need to write 2 messages in a row, combine them. And there is an answer button for the answer)

A
Andrey Baulin 04.12.21

Mitya Zhdanov
Net. Fraemwork and Visual C ++ must be reinstalled.

M
Mitya Zhdanov 04.12.21

Kirill Reshetov
Net Fraemwork and Visual C ++ of the latest version are available.
And there is no Setting folder!